Help on the road NYC work shop

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I belie the clamp on my exhaust blew off and I need help I'm on the road and new help guys. Left exhaust underneath the door sill and if an ecu tuning can be quick to decrease the shaking a bit ill be golden. 802-999-1270

OP
OP
V

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another problem popped up! the AC setting only works on High and not on the lower setting.. plus there is a fan noice coming from the passenger right Vent....sounds like its needs to be lubricated or as if some hair got stuck into it or something ..??!! any ideas?

What i did is i called manhattan Dodge 678 Eleventh Avenue
New York, NY 10019 and I booked a spot for Tuesday 7:30 AM hopefully someone will be able to check the exhaust

Right after the exhaust sounded funny... the CEL came on... the car is running 100% fine... a bit shaky when it idle but nothing dramatic...

DO you think it will be economical to bring it to the Viper pit listed above or Dodge?

OP
OP
V

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thank you Adrian for contacting me and putting me in contact With Mike at Viper Pit LOVENOM for ever

OP
OP
V

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I am at snake pit performance and it looks like an ordinary garage until the door is lifted. mike sounds like a nice guy. He squeezed me in at 8am sharp and he is working on it now hopefully he will be diagnose and solve my issues. Thank you all for your help.

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope the trip goes well , wish you had the time for us to get the replacement parts and do the repair.....but as i said you will be in great hands out in la.......