Help with Roe Viper Fan Kit Installation

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, the last thing you should connect is the battery wire and I believe you stated you did that. Check and see if you have the dark green wire and the other wire hooked right in the harnesses. Then the wire for the temp placed on the waterneck housing. Its really very simple and should not interfear with your other alarm.

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill , it is important to make sure you connected the DARK GREEN wire in the large harness there are many green wires in that harness. i found my dark green at the bottom of that harness. also after the car is hot it can take a few minutes before the fan comes on after shut down.

Don

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Bill,

Wait until Monday to call? Heck, I don't have the luxury of taking a day off. You can call the shop anytime.
smile.gif
In rare case where I'm not here, my mobile # is on the answering machine and I keep it on when at home.

If you need a walk through on the install to make sure it's OK, call me here at the shop (904) 733-5469 or on mobile at 904-535-4949. It's about 5:30 pmSunday afternoon and I'll be leaving in the next 1/2 hour.

Just a quick tip, with all the connections made, jump the two wires on the temperature sensor with a pair of needle nose pliers. If the fan comes on, you're good to go. If not, check your connections. Double check the gray wire connection (it's ground - with the engine off, is small in size and and is solid gray with no other markings).