Help with upgrade path 06 Vert.

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been digging around for a bit on search and have a idea of what I would like to do. Just wondering if this sounds OK. I have a bunch of cash burning a hole in my pocket and actually have a few days when I can drop the car off.

I think John has most if not all of these things in stock, I got a quote from him a while back and never returned his call. Got distracted with family, so apologies to John for not getting back to him. I will not be doing another blowen viper

1 3.55 Gears (+Install Kit)
2 Glean Filters or K&N
3 High Flow Cats (2.5 inch)
4 2 inch Seat lowing kit.
5 Gen 4 exhaust tips.
6 new door speakers and waterfall speakers.

Gears are the big one here, everyone that has them seems to love them. So they are a given.

Exhaust goals are reduction in heat. Which the cars will do, and a deeper louder tone with the tips and cats.

Getting my seat a lower to keep from getting blown out on long trips.

So real question is Glean filters or k&n. I like a loud intake I just don't know on the viper if its that big of a difference.

Seem decent, I am not every going to add a blower or really go beyond this with this specific car.

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low flow cats may get a little loud if you drop the crossovers which is the only way you'll get significant heat reduction. Highly recommend the Quaife rear end when doing the 355s. Worth the $$. Green or K&Ns are good; another alternative are the ones from Mopar.