Help with value on 96 B/W GTS

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have located a 96 B/W GTS with 9k miles. Looks to be above average shape, 1 owner. Has 1 curbed wheel, needs rear tires, small chip in windshield, some wear on driver's seat on side, other wise body and paint looks good. Supposedly serviced by local dealer, so I am thinking all/most records available. How much would you pay for it?

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar488,
If you want, call me the VIN# and I'll run it on DC's data base for you. That way we can look at its history to determine its value. :cool:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried to email you some info, but your profile is blank / anonymous no email.

Call or write direct

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are supposed to hook up tomorrow and I will send you the VIN then after I get it. Thanks for your help.

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$50k-$55k is my guess ,if what your telling me is accurate. seat scuff is pretty common;chip in windshield can become problem down the road;scuff on rim,would bother me a little,but not to severe. highly demanded car with relatively low miles should bring somewhere in between my estimate. just my opinion though. good luck.

syclone1157

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with 96GTS232. I have one that is for sale and am asking 51.5K, it has less miles, almost no seat scuff, ferfect windshield and totally stock. I am only selling it at this price due to a medical problem in the family. I think that otherwise I would start at 55K.

cobramadness

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with 96GTS232. I have one that is for sale and am asking 51.5K, it has less miles, almost no seat scuff, ferfect windshield and totally stock. I am only selling it at this price due to a medical problem in the family. I think that otherwise I would start at 55K.

Your car is beautiful... What's the mileage on it?

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar488

I think that the window chip / curbed wheel / seat scuffs/and needing new tires..it should be in the low 50's .. 50-52k ... Plus..once you buy the car..and take it home to do an all day detail job.. you may find more things
that you didn't notice initially.

55K would be very strong money only if it had none of the issues you talked about.

What price is the seller asking? ..and what are you thinking about offering?

viperbob

96GTS232

Enthusiast
Reaction score

sorry to hear of health issues. nice '96(thought my own was clean!!lol); is that a gmc syclone in your garage?? have a friend interested in a syclone or typhoon if your selling it. looks like you take great care of your toy's. :2tu:

OP
OP
M

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy told me he was asking $46K. I thought that was reasonable. He was supposed to call me yesterday and didn't. I called and left him a message today and have not heard back and I do not expect to. He may be thinking it is worth more now and decided not to sell it for that now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery