Hennessey 2008 ACR in One Lap of America ..... looking good !!!!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then why are you arguing with yourself? Because you certainly arent proving anything.
All I am proving is how much the Viper has dominated the entire event. Take it how you want. I am still waiting on the reason why the Porsche didnt finish top on the two races even though the ECU issues have been fixed. Obviously there must of been some track issues if both the Porsche and Viper didnt finish top.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone already knew that, ALL I said is that the gap would have been smaller at some of the tracks if the Porsche didnt have ECU problems, which it doesnt take rocket science to know that if you're going for time and have to shut the car off multiple times you'd have been much faster if you didnt.

I have no idea why they both finished so low, I though they screwed up the points or something for them both to be down there and have two bmw's in the top 5. But if you look at the results the whole top 15 or so cars was WAY down in the order. I honestly have no idea how that could happen. Because I think even with a much worse track conditions the faster cars would be ahead of some of those, and everyone in the top 12-15 couldnt have spun. It's almost like the field is inverted, that's almost impossible.

:dunno:

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah who knows, we should find out when the rest of the world wakes up :) I am definitely interested to know what happened. I will continue to monitor the "other" site to get updates.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't mind the little troll... he's just lonely in his life and seeks attention. Heck, he needs to be on a bunch of car sites to feel like he's somebody. He even has his own site, yet still have enough time to write long dissertations of his erroneous opinions here. Just ignore him. He doesn't know squat. If he's such the stud, he would be IN the races instead of spectating. :rolleyes:

First off dont call me BOY you wannadriveafastcar poser. Second The results are not just for you, but were also intended for others to read. I can care less what you wrote as it means nothing to me. You can come up with all of the excuses you and the rest of the forums are coming up with as to why the Viper was dominating the races. Point is even after they had gotten the ECU issues fixed, it was still loosing. Lets see, so the two that the Porsche did place ahead it still didnt win so there was obviously issues for both cars, didn't get the details but I am sure due to bad road conditions. Either way 17th and 15th place for the porsche is nothing to brag about. So to me a 14 second time gap in the last race is still quite a gap.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey... can we have a thread with JUST results without the trolls giving their uneducated opinions? I just want to know how the ACR is doing.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I have a great idea.:eater:

Since I've never owned a Porsche I think I'll go join the Porsche forums and show those guys what an expert I am on their cars. :rolaugh:

:rolleyes:

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for BAN....I am tired of reading these negative and I have an issue about the viper posts by this bluestreak guy. I do not have an issue with informed and reasonable questions or complaints about the car...every car has its plus and minus factors. At this point it appears to be bait and troll.

Don't ban the troll , beat him down..........

Exhaust system and air filters are basic must do mods and yes, the car is stock otherwise.

Porches are nice running little German cars , but still look like a VW bug to me and who in their right mind would want to work on one? I helped a buddy change plugs on his 911 once and that was all it took..........
Sorry , the ACR makes all the P-cars look bad....real bad.........:rolaugh:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not into getting into all of this personal arguements, we can talk specs and stats, which I do have a good deal of knowledge on. But the pathetic personal back and forth posts are a waste of time.

And FYI Warfang I do race (well at least as much as what they are doing in the One Lap) and I have lap records to prove it, so when YOU race instead of yapping your mouth, then we can talk, and or race, but I doubt I have to worry about that from you because you're only good at the yapping part.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not into getting into all of this personal arguements, we can talk specs and stats, which I do have a good deal of knowledge on. But the pathetic personal back and forth posts are a waste of time.

And FYI Warfang I do race (well at least as much as what they are doing in the One Lap) and I have lap records to prove it, so when YOU race instead of yapping your mouth, then we can talk, and or race, but I doubt I have to worry about that from you because you're only good at the yapping part.

I don't go to the P-sites to yap my trap off. That's you. You don't seem to be racing in anything that counts, so maybe you're not the stud you think you are. I'm just starting out on the tracks, but I don't feel the need to go to high school driver's ed to brag about how much better a driver I am. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You don't need to be Mario Andretti to recognize an attention-craving *********... not saying YOU are necessarily (yeah... I am)... just a statement of fact. :rolaugh:

Last edited:

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't go to the P-sites to yap my trap off. That's you. You don't seem to be racing in anything that counts, so maybe you're not the stud you think you are. I'm just starting out on the tracks, but I don't feel the need to go to high school driver's ed to brag about how much better a driver I am. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You don't need to be Mario Andretti to recognize an attention-craving *********... not saying YOU are necessarily (yeah... I am)... just a statement of fact. :rolaugh:

Who's bragging? You make a statement about me not racing, then I respond that I race more than you so now I'm bragging? You my friend, need help.

Keep on with the personal attacks, they do nothing for me.

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why does a good thread have to turn into yapping that totally ruins it. As stated a few posts back, a new thread needs to be started for the one lap of America that has true results and not he said she said, but this was modded so its cheating BS. No one cares about that non sense but the true results.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why does a good thread have to turn into yapping that totally ruins it. As stated a few posts back, a new thread needs to be started for the one lap of America that has true results and not he said she said, but this was modded so its cheating BS. No one cares about that non sense but the true results.

Just go to the other site. Plenty of updates there and it looks like Chris beat the Porsche consistently yesterday by 8 seconds or so at BeaveRun. It looks like the ACR placed 3rd the dry skid pad event today:

Dry Skidpad Results:
1 3 Mongoose GTP SSGT1 BB 1.095 G 360
Jeremy Herzberg, Danny Popp
2 25 Chevrolet Z06 Corvette SSGT1 BB 1.086 G 355
Dan Corcoran, Kyle Corcoran
3 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 1.071 G 350
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just go to the other site. Plenty of updates there and it looks like Chris beat the Porsche consistently yesterday by 8 seconds or so at BeaveRun. It looks like the ACR placed 3rd the dry skid pad event today:

Dry Skidpad Results:
1 3 Mongoose GTP SSGT1 BB 1.095 G 360
Jeremy Herzberg, Danny Popp
2 25 Chevrolet Z06 Corvette SSGT1 BB 1.086 G 355
Dan Corcoran, Kyle Corcoran
3 2 Dodge Hennessey Viper SSGT1 BB 1.071 G 350
Chris Winkler, Rob Jones
Yeah I went to the one lap website and caught the updates. I love how even though Davia's porsche was suppose to be fixed, it was still getting its a%$ handed to it. Too bad the Porsche didn't fall way out on the skid pad allowing the Viper to pass it up in points. Oh well we all know that the points don't show who truly dominated the event. Now I wonder how many other boards are going to accept how dominant the ACR was or continue to come up with lame excuses as to why it did as well as it did. In the end it doest matter as most on the board know the true winner. Chris sure is one heck of a driver.
:drive:

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I went to the one lap website and caught the updates. I love how even though Davia's porsche was suppose to be fixed, it was still getting its a%$ handed to it. Too bad the Porsche didn't fall way out on the skid pad allowing the Viper to pass it up in points. Oh well we all know that the points don't show who truly dominated the event. Now I wonder how many other boards are going to accept how dominant the ACR was or continue to come up with lame excuses as to why it did as well as it did. In the end it doest matter as most on the board know the true winner. Chris sure is one heck of a driver.
:drive:

I'd have to give more credit to the car than to the driver... no offense to Chris. The porsche driver, although having his @$$ handed to him the vast majority of the time, is a lot more consistent. The ACR does extremely well, but is behind in points due to (dare I say it...) what appears to be driver error. The ACR is brand spanking new though, so maybe a with little more seat time Chris will be the master of it. Either way... Good Job! :2tu:

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Chris wound up 2nd overall by many points on his first try - no complaints here. Great Job!!

The ACR dominated the event.

C&D should give the car and driver their due in the event write-up. If not, C&D will go on the list of mag rags never to buy again....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris wound up 2nd overall by many points on his first try - no complaints here. Great Job!!

The ACR dominated the event.

C&D should give the car and driver their due in the event write-up. If not, C&D will go on the list of mag rags never to buy again....

Chris and the ACR won 12 out of 15 events. That's quite an accomplishment for a driver in his first one lap event with a new ACR. Sadly, I doubt we'll see the mags cover this extraordinary feat. I hope I'm wrong.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris and the ACR won 12 out of 15 events. That's quite an accomplishment for a driver in his first one lap event with a new ACR. Sadly, I doubt we'll see the mags cover this extraordinary feat. I hope I'm wrong.

I think it'll be covered. I read somewhere that said that the mag's sales goes up whenever there's a Viper on the cover.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats to Chris and C&D will be compelled to give the ACR its due even if grudgingly. There would be no explanation they could give for not giving good coverage for one of the most dominant display in OLA history. ACR showed up everything at this years OLA. Wonder what the competition is going to say now if a heavily modded ACR shows up next year. They already used up all possible excuses this year on this very mildly modded ACR that wiped the floor with everyone elses heavily modded rides lol. 12 of 15 says its all. The competition is sure to step there game up for next year as they really got embarrassed but I put money on an ACR in OLA 09.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked on the site and am now confused. The Viper won the Big Bore class, which the 996 is a part of. How is that possible?

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked on the site and am now confused. The Viper won the Big Bore class, which the 996 is a part of. How is that possible?
Yeah very good question. I see that too. Maybe they realized since the ACR dominated so much, they might as well give it the win :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang