Hey Fireball......

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmmmm....

Well, it's been a good story and a bad story. The garage is mostly done with just a few little things to go. I'll wait until I've finished and then I'll take some pics.

Some quick notes though. Don't under any cicustances use Rolco Rollshutters - for anything. They delayed my entire project for a month and a half. That's a long time in the middle of a Canadian winter. They are not cooperative of a magnitude that you just can't believe. I love the end product but the company is the worst I've ever dealt with. Period. Repeat - don't use Rolco for anything. They're impossible.

I'm having a couple of issues with my Lift King lift but it looks like everything will be sorted out in the next 10 days. The Lift King guys are excellent. Yesterday they came to fix an oil leak. My particular lift has air cylinders - and they need replacing. I wish it was perfect out of the box but there's been a few issues there. They're getting it done.

Do use The Garage Store - they're excellent! I love their stuff.

I think I can get some pics up in a couple of weeks.

Greg

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pressure!

OK, I'm travelling until the middle of next week. I'll take some pictures and post by the end of next week. Promise!

It looks awesome BTW.

Rizzo saw it when he was in town visiting his brother. I think he'd give it a good review.

BTW, Stay tuned for information on The Calgary Viper Event. I should make a post soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Greg

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its pretty cool. Made we want to go out and spend $50G and redo my garage..LOL. Only thing missing was the fridge was low on beer...hahaha.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, fridge? Beer? What the hell do you guys think I built anyway?

Greg

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez, fridge? Beer? What the hell do you guys think I built anyway?

Greg

Oh I'm sorry. Ya thats right..... its a garage. What was I thinking??? I forgot it was a garage but then I looked up above the FRIDGE and realized I was under a 60 inch fricking PLAZMA TV !!!!... You know...the TV thats above the FRIDGE that was low on BEER !!!!!. :headbang::lmao::lmao::rolaugh:;)

I'm sure after all of this grief he will make sure there's a beer or 2 in there. HAHAHA

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it's either this or post pictures and since he is going to do just that need to get in as much junk talk as we can.lol

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK - I passed my electrical inspection this morning. My lift will be fixed on Tuesday. I'll be away for a few days so I won't get pictures done until I get a back.

Give me a week and a half and I'll take some pictures when I get back.

Greg

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK - I passed my electrical inspection this morning. My lift will be fixed on Tuesday. I'll be away for a few days so I won't get pictures done until I get a back.

Give me a week and a half and I'll take some pictures when I get back.

Greg

Why dont you just leave me the keys to the garage and I will make sure your Hummer, your Gixxer and your ACR all get looked after VERY well....HEHEHEHE.. That would be worth a road trip.

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I need to apologize because I won't get pictures up this week. I just got back from St. John's NL where I watched the Juno awards. Yeah!

I also have a 2 day long track event this weekend so I'll be at the track the entire weekend. This means no time to straighten out the garage (and finish a couple of things) and take some pictures.

I promise I'll get to it as soon as I can.

BTW, I've been working on the Calgary Viper Event and I'm also late in notifying you all about the details of that event. I'll try to get that done before Saturday.

Greg