Hey guys need a little help...

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So i had got a set of iforged wheels of a member on here, took them all apart my self, had the faces all custom painted, and sent the 4 lips to iforged, to have the lips all chromed. got the lips back and 3 fit perfect, and never leaked a pound of air, but one of my rears the lip they sent back didnt look right , but i put it togetehr anyways cause all the wholes lined up. Now i keep having issues with the back wheel leaking air, around the joint where lip bolts to barell. MY problem is i can not get through to iforged for any money in the worls emailed them left voicemails, sick of calling nothing. Does anyone live close to iforged, or know somebody there that works there?? Be very greatly appreciated!!!!!!!

OP
OP
H

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No that's not my problem I took it apart and tried again and still leaking I'm like 99% sure they sent me the wrong lip back... All the others when lined up with barrel were almost flush of course ya have a little gap that u fill up with silicone but this one has a big bump where the lip and barell meet, it just didn't look right. I need a new lip cause they sent wrong one back

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Iforged are junk.... :dunno:.... finish is crap and the actual wheels have so many defects.... Hence they are cheap.... But I like the look because I'm not a race car driver.

OP
OP
H

happy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i finally got through 450$ for a new lip:( lol oh well it better be right this time.

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My iForged have zero defects, the chrome finish is still perfect after nearly 5 years.

You must be registered for see images
Those are very attractive wheels. Where did you source the aero kit? Are you sitting at stock height suspension?