HIGH QUALITY VIPER LEATHER JACKET

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have any input as to where one can purchase a high quality leather Viper jacket, as opposed to a satin jacket. Any phone numbers or websites would be greatly appreciated!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have to agree!! I have about 6-7 leather VIPER jackets..... and the ..best looking.....and best value.... are the two jackets I purchased from the web site above!!
I couldn't decide between the red and the yellow so I bought both!!
; )

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RONNIEC5....

I have a yellow/black leather Viper jacket that I bought about 2 years ago from the Houston Viper Club website(yellow leather checker flag jacket). The jacket is an XL and too big for me. Only worn twice and never been wet and is excellent condition. If you are interested make me an offer.

C Stegall

LW VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the Sneaky Pete leather, excellent quality, official jacket. You can see me wearing it in Maurice Liang's photos of the June Newsletter article on the Skip Barber Viper Class at Laguna Seca.

I sold my Viper, and would like to sell the jacket. I'm 210 lbs and 5 foot 9 inches and it fits me perfectly. Says XL but is really a large. Sneaky Pete on back, checkered flag arms.

I bought it on Ebay for too much when I was being Viper nutty. Best offer.

[email protected]

OP
OP
R

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to buy one of the pre-owend leather Viper jackets, but I am 5'8 and weigh 150 pounds! I need a small or medium, depending on the jacket!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC