Hockey pucks on Ice.................................................

Reaction score
A wise man emailed the phrase to me.

When I got my 01GTS in the winter in Cali, I remember about reading about 10 Vipers which slid, spun and blew it in the cold weather and actually put the fear of god into me to be careful in my First New Viper. A lot of people hurt their toy. Last night I took the Viper to church, after about 3 miles thinking MAYBE the rears where warmed up enough I goosed it. Thank God I was pointed straight. Boy that was fun and was glad it wasn't in any kinda of a turn. After racing in the dirt for 6 years I think I can handle just about anything slideways, maybe, sorta, I hope so..

Be wise and careful in this cold weather, really don't want to read about any misfortunes caused of cold weather. :2tu:

thanks for listening

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it Gary. I must say, while the car can still get away from you, the SRT hugs the road so much better than my GTS. Still doesn't make it a four wheel drive snow machine however.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT is definitely more controllable. Not sure about cold traction though. My SRT breaks the tires loose now (circa 40 degrees) after driving for a while just by rolling on the throttle in 2nd. Keeps you on your toes!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC