HOLY CRAP!!!! AN SRT-10..... PROJECT CAR????

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
You know, with a set of headlights, tailights, steering wheel, and a vipair unit that thing could really have some potential. With exception to the CC that is by far the best looking Gen3 I've seen yet.

I wonder what the reserve is...

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty sweet. So how does one get hold of something like that without purchasing a Viper and taking all the body panels off?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with the car striped bare, they still cannot get all of the info right. 18 inch wheels on the rear? And don't only the gas and break pedal adjust?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
That would be awesome with a GTS body on it.

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd drive it around just like that :D
I was thinking the same thing. :headbang:
Just think of all the money that could be saved:

Trash the Zaino. :eek:

Use the Leaf Blower for blowing leaves. :headbang:

Loose the swirl/scratch remover. :2tu:

Forget the touch up paint :bonker:

And
No more questions about the speakers in the hood. :nana:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the new Gen IV. They had to drop the weight better gas mileage and better performance and that's what they came up with:)

That would be cool to see at a drifting competition as is.

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If he drops that reserve I'll be the first to bid. Then I'll make it legal as-is, drive it around, and tell people that the body IS actually there and I'm just market-testing a new "crytal-clear" paint line from Rustoleum.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be awesome with a GTS body on it.

You took the words right out of my mouth...Id mentioned this waaay back in the day about putting the GTS body on the SRT chassis...Now we see the perfect project to do it with...

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody explain why the gas tank looks like three sections?

Tom, I hope you're not getting tired of me.. I worked at 2 OEM fuel system suppliers in the past, but in the rear pic of the coextruded plastic tank, you can see the vapor / charcoal canister, looks like the fuel filter is there too, all of which is sitting in clearanced area making it look like what you described. Some tank designs I worked on were radical, had a 3 piece on a BMW, which needed jet pumps to distribute the fuel. Corvettes have a 2 piece, with a convoluted stainless tube connecting them. The blow molded tanks can be molded in some odd shapes to consume as much packaging space as possible. Unfortunately a heat shield is usually needed depending where it sits, which is below the tank. In the end, I'd prefer a plastic tank vs a steel tank. They deform much better than steel in an accident, and if there is a fire, the plastic will burn and eventually leak fuel, wheras a steel tank which would build pressure and pop / explode. I worked on the GT(40) tank, that was wild, called a "ship in the bottle" design. All of the typical external components, valves and lines are in the tank, in such that the tank is blown around the components. I'd hate to see the replacement cost of a GT tank at a dealership. Enough annoying babbling, I know.. sorry.

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.hay hay i think this is the car with the small penis.you have to start some where

You must be registered for see images attach

Would you get more small penis comments with this body kit?

(from a Saturday Night Live skit / cartoon)