Homestead Event Pictures...

Reaction score
AGGHHH!! Damn work, keeping me from attending! :mad: Well, at least I was able to change for the Viper/Bike drive to the keys on the 25th! I'm marking my calendar for April!

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of the Blue/White Striped ACR was the fastest on the track that day. He passed everything there that day, which included many Ferraris, Z06s, Porsches etc.

He told me that his ACR was 7-8 seconds FASTER at Sebring, than his '06 Coupe. Amazing.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The owner of the Blue/White Striped ACR was the fastest on the track that day. He passed everything there that day, which included many Ferraris, Z06s, Porsches etc.

He told me that his ACR was 7-8 seconds FASTER at Sebring, than his '06 Coupe. Amazing.

I believe that 100%. :2tu:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I spoke to hm too. He has the four requirements necessary to drive the car to its limits: He knows the car. He knows the track well. He has exceptional driving skill. He has the cojones to use all of the forgoing.

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Any idea what times he was running? I need a goal to shoot for on the 17th and 18th when I'll be at Sebring.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea what times he was running? I need a goal to shoot for on the 17th and 18th when I'll be at Sebring.

I can run a 2:25 in my GTS and you're blowing me off the track. I'm guessing in the 2:15 ballpark but anything under 2:20 for a street car is remarkable.

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He did tell me but I don't remember. His name is Jim Booth. Maybe Skip has some of his track times on his website when he was driving his 2006 at the last Viper Days.

At Homestead, his fastest time was 1:32, and the course did not include the NASCAR section. (Turns 11 & 13)

Grant

Viper Owner
Reaction score
He did tell me but I don't remember. His name is Jim Booth. Maybe Skip has some of his track times on his website when he was driving his 2006 at the last Viper Days.
Ah, Google's cache says 2:25.175 (Chuck ran a 2:28 that event).

Chuck, are you coming to the PBOC Winterfest next weekend?