Dear all ,
I'm honored to be a member of VCA
I own a 2005 srt10
Oval throttle
Lightweight flywheel and centerforse clutch
High performance sparkplugs and wires
Belanger headers and corsa exhaust

I would love to add cams and ecu flash

I'll be in Pasadena Los Angeles and would love to know if any of you live around

Lu

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear all , I own a 2005 srt10
Oval throttle, Lightweight flywheel and centerforse clutch

I'll be in Pasadena Los Angeles and would love to know if any of you live around

Lu

LU: Congrats and welcome. You are fortunate that one of the VERY BEST Viper Tuners, {doing it since 1992} is in LA: D.C.Performance. They specialize in PCM - ECU upgrades, and can also do the cam work etc.

You would be wise to contact Dan at D.C.P.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Agree with Jon, Dan is a great guy to take your car too if you are on the West Coast DC Performance is very well respected in the Viper Nation.
Enjoy your new to you , Serpent!!

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

If you've already registered, be sure to update your profile with your VIN and VCA member number and then send a PM to kcobean. He'll change your status to VCA Member.

Welcome to the club.

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
welcome to the club. I see you are no stranger to modding your car. I have learned quite a few things from being a member here. I know you will find the product knowledge here of great use to you. What type of power are you currently producing? What is your aim with the car? Track monster or cruiser?

V

Venomiss

Dear all ,
I own a 2005 srt10
Oval throttle
Lightweight flywheel and centerforse clutch

Lu
Welcome Lu!
Be sure and look here for your area.
Lance Kouchi is the president and can help you get rolling with information.
SoCal Viper

OP
OP
V

vermontv23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thank you all for your support and i will be in contact with Socal president.

As for my aim, to be honest, i have never been on the track before and I am shy to say (after joining such a community) i am afraid of the track and i don't know how to prepare for my first time. I will make sure to do my research on VCA and see if anyone was faced with the same situation.

for the time being, i would like to have my Venom tuned for Cruising and maybe couple of pulls next to other cars. I enjoy the pull, growl and the power it has. I owned a 2003 Srt-10 before and now this is my second and its not my last that i can tell you all.

I would love to be up around the 650-700HP range. I had my bad experience with FI so I am trying to play it safe with NA. I figured Cam ;) (Nader) and ECU plus good tires will be the second step to the mods i already have. If anyone have any suggestions please let me know what else can I do to be up to that range of HP.

I am planning a cross country drive so i am starting to pull out the names of the dealerships around the states i will be crossing through in case if i needed any quick fixes. from Burlington VT-Boston MA- NYC- Chicago- Kansas city- Colorado- Las Vegas and finally LA.

I have a bit of a problem with the amount of heat the car is producing Vs the power of the A/C. if anyone have any suggestions other than Dynamat please help me out.

Thank you all and again its a pleasure.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, I thought there were ten cams, one for each cylinder....so that's why the cost was so high!:lmao:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery