Horrible news can't drive my new car

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Horrible news can\'t drive my new car

As some may know I just purchased a 96 White RT 10 like a month ago. I just had surgery on my right hand to reconstruct my collataral ligament in my thumb and the surgeon had to harvest a new ligament out of my wrist and I have 2 pins in my thumb so it is totally immobolized. So now I have this huge bandage and will be getting a hard cast in 2 weeks and can't drive my snake for like 8 weeks till the cast comes off of my hand and wrist. I only have minimal movement of the fingers as the cast comes down to just above the 1st knuckel. This ***** I probably won be able to drive until August the whole summer is shot for driving my new snake. Although 1 good thing has come out of this my g/f is giving me sponge baths everynight, but I would pass on thos to drive my car. What do you think is that horrible or what as I am sitting here typing w/ 1 hand.

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Horrible news can\'t drive my new car

Pal, you are so screwed. I think you should sell me your car. How much?

I too have a 96 Wht RT/10. Have you had the head gasket replaced yet? Did you happen to get the extended warranty?

If you decide to keep the car, I suggest teaching your girlfriend how to shift from the passenger seat. That's what I would do. I just can't stand seeing my car in the garage. Worse, I also can't take having it at the docs.

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that. As I was reading, I was thinking how long it must have taken to type that with one hand.

BTW, you really need 3-4 sponge baths a day ;)

Blue Pilot

Viper Owner
Reaction score

When girlfriend is done giving you a sponge bath, have her hop in the right seat and shift for you!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ship it to me and I will drive it for you:)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tape your damn club hand to the stick you wimp.
Man up. :p

OP
OP
I

IL96RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score

You guys are great seriously you make me laugh, RX viper I will tell me g/f you are an MD and that 3-4 sponge baths a day are required to prevent infection. hahaha
WOT- don't know about the head gasket but she has no leaks as I drove her 800 miles home from MO to Chicago, my g/f is afraid to drive it b/c her feet do not reach the pedals even w/ the seat all the way forward she is only like 5'2, so keep the sympathy comming and maybe I will share some pix of my 10 cylinder g/f and my "other g/f"
thanks

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Might be a good time to get some MODS done while you're down and out! :2tu:

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

***.... 1st gear goes to 89 MPH, what on earth do you need to shift for?

All kidding aside, got my Shelby colors RT/10 on Mothers Day weekend....and I love it :)

Cal

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Grind a couple of indentations in your cast to fit the shift lever in. If it was my new car I would find some way to drive it ! Remember you can shift from 1st to 4th and cruise around all day at speeds from 20 to 120 without shifting again !! Get out & drive it!!

Bo