Hot Summer Nights Encinitas July 15th SD Vipers&SoCal

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is for SD Vipers and SoCal Vipers(or anyone else) :D Meeting at the Shell station in Escondido,15N,780 El Norte Pkwy,one exit North of the 78 fwy in Escondido at 4:30PM, for a 4:45PM crz over to the event in Encinitas.
We'll have our own parking area,they'll have a live band, raffle, great restaurants, ends about 8PM.
We have 17 cars so far,rsvp so I know how many are coming for the parking.
[email protected]
:usa:

Hey Gunny, Hurry home :D :usa: ,lots of fun runs, stay safe. Yo Prez :eek: )

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Yo Prez, counting days, still a few months to go, I'll come back during the slow season, but I'll get even next summer :2tu:

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Your right, I've noticed that, I read the SoCal events and you guys sure know how to have fun. My wife and kids will be atttending the picnic at Irivine park on the 18th. Got a couple more months to go, hope you guys have things planned for the winter.

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Jesse,
I recognize your license plate "Meduzza". I read your story in the current SoCal Viper magazine and learned that you are a Military Police Reserve in the United States Marines. I never met you but I met your wife and kids at the last Viper event "SpeedZone". Hope you come back safe from Iraq soon and see you in the next event. I will see your wife and kids at the picnic on the 18th.
Trinh

Jesse97GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Trinh, mail is slow to get out here, so I haven't seen the magazine yet, but my wife tells me Greg and Melanie Baxter did a great job on the story(Thanks guys). Can't wait to see it. Hope to meet you in a few months. We are always in Anaheim, maybe we can do lunch one day.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave thanks for hooking us up with the PRIMO parking :2tu:

Unfortunetly I didn't bring my camera but it looks like we had a pretty good turn out..I counted over a dozen Vipers .

Cheers

Jeff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21