Houston Clear Bra installer

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a recommendation for a clear bra installer in the Houston area. I'm going to get my new ACR done and need someone good. I plan on tracking the car and don't want to have to spray the front bumper cover several times like my GTS.

Mods, I posted in general because the Houston forum isn't very busy but I understand if you move this to the Houston forum.

Thanks for any help.:2tu:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm getting quotes currently to get my new ACR done, I have been referred to Driver's Source here in Houston. I should have a price today. Maybe we can get a discount price if we get the ACR's done at the same time? :)

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driver's Source did a good job on my Viper and a couple other cars. They are located on Memorial Dr, just west of Dairy Ashford rd.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good and I'm all for it. Let me know. I'm in.
I'm getting quotes currently to get my new ACR done, I have been referred to Driver's Source here in Houston. I should have a price today. Maybe we can get a discount price if we get the ACR's done at the same time? :)

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smokin,

You might want to contact Texas_Venom about your Clear Bra needs. I highly recommend him. He has done a number of VCA member’s Vipers including mine. He is located in East Texas but travels to the Houston area often for installs. The thing I like is he does mobile installs, so he comes to you. I never did like to leave my Viper in someone’s shop to have work done unless it is absolutely necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

Hal

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By far the best is Invisishield on Memorial Dr. Ask for Selem at 713 373 1080. Tell him Mark sent you as he knows how particular I am about a perfect job and that he does. He has done my last 3 new cars. Great prices and a really cool service shop with the Vault where high end customers keep their cars at.

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
check out l4p.com, the detailing section will be able to help you find an expert installer close to you.

Nick

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Hal,

I've been in contact with him. He does good work.

Mike

Smokin,

You might want to contact Texas_Venom about your Clear Bra needs. I highly recommend him. He has done a number of VCA member’s Vipers including mine. He is located in East Texas but travels to the Houston area often for installs. The thing I like is he does mobile installs, so he comes to you. I never did like to leave my Viper in someone’s shop to have work done unless it is absolutely necessary.
If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

Hal

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark I'll give him a call

Mike
By far the best is Invisishield on Memorial Dr. Ask for Selem at 713 373 1080. Tell him Mark sent you as he knows how particular I am about a perfect job and that he does. He has done my last 3 new cars. Great prices and a really cool service shop with the Vault where high end customers keep their cars at.