Houston VCA Event - December 17th

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper Club of Houston would like to invite you and a guest to join us for A Viper Christmas. Join us Saturday, Dec. 17th at 11:30a for the fastest progressive party on wheels! Northwest Dodge and Racing Solutions, Inc are happy to provide us with fajitas from Ninfa’s Mexican Restaurant to enjoy. We will be meeting at 11:30 am for appetizers, friends and of course, some car talk. Then, we will make our 1st run of our holiday cruise to Northwest Dodge, located at 19616 U.S. 290 at FM 1960, 77065 for the main course of fajitas and all the fixin’s. Last, we move on to the final stop of A Viper Christmas to Racing Solutions, Inc. located at 1155 West Little York Rd. Suite 106, 77041 for home made desert’s and coffee. Tickets are only $25 a person and 100% of the ticket sales will go back to the Viper Club of Houston to help pay for mailers and other expenses. Casual dress is encouraged. If you would like to attend the event, please send $25 per person payable to Houston Viper Club and send payment to:

Houston Viper Club
4260 Clark Rd.
Houston, TX 77040

For more information, please contact James Wood at 713-977-6877 x 107

***NOTE: NO ALCOHOL WILL BE SERVED NOR CONSUMED AT THIS EVENT. IT IS A LIABILITY THAT WE DON’T WANT OR NEED TO DEAL WITH!!

OP
OP
H

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder all. The Houston VCA is hosting its XMAS event in 5 days. If you have not sent your money in yet, then please call James Wood at 713-977-6877 extension 107
Thanks
Peter

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Houston......... we have a problem. I live in Toronto. :D Happy holidays you ****! ;)

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Houston T please take my name off the list for the party this weekend.

Thanks
Andy Tanguay

OP
OP
H

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anthony, I will get with James to see if there is a back-up plan. It is definately going to rain...

AJT - I am not the one who is organizing this event, James Wood is, you will have to contact him.

46 - agreed, let's just hope the weather holds up! :)

Peter

OP
OP
H

houstonT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, it WILL rain on Saturday. However, we will still have the event. If we re-schedule now, we have to pay for food still (50% of our order price) and finding an alternate date for a XMAS event is proving to be nearly impossible. Plan to come, just bring your daily driver instead of your Viper! I hope to see all of you there!
Peter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS