Houston VCA Region???

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After joining the national VCA this year, I think I was put into the wrong local region. All of my mail and my VCA badge says North Central Texas region. Their local events are in Dallas and Fort Worth, so it is a long drive from my NW Houston home. Did someone in Farmington Hills make a mistake or is North Central Texas the closest active region to NW Houston?

BV

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black Venom, that is indeed strange...... since I don't show ANY Houston area owners on my membership roster for North "Central" Texas, as our region VCA badges DO say. I guess this is a holdover from a long time ago. There are now supposed to be 3 Texas regions, North, Central and South (Houston). Guess you have a "collector" badge.
smile.gif

Prashant is a GREAT guy and will take wonderful care of you down south. But, also be advised that we ALWAYS have the welcome mat out for anyone from another region who wants to drop in on our events. We generally turn out 25-40 Vipers for a regular 6pm monthly meeting on the second Saturday of a month at Pappa's BBQ in Dallas, and that usually includes a "visitor" or two.

Come join us ANYTIME!

King
NT Prez

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21