How bout that coupe with the new Razor wheels?

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look cheap. Almost like a replica wheel for an Aston Martin Vanquish, thought the Aston's wheels are a lot nicer.

DCX should have just played a variation of the current 5 spoke rims but with the inside of the spokes hollowed out. Now that would look cool.

Guess these will go great with the Robotusin Grape color.

Rick

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent really liked any of the wheels since the 5 stars or the ACR BBS rims...The H pattern is not fitting with teh snake and the Razor is dull...For the price the dealer wil charge for these rims they could have gotten a much better looking rim from Iforged, CCW, HRE, BBS etc....

Iforged Daytona
You must be registered for see images

Iforged Senekas
You must be registered for see images

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
maybe when anyone goes to buy the new car they can tell the dealer to keep the rims and just take the $6k to $8k they go for off the car!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dc must have ran out of mod money, so they put some cheap *** wheels on. UGLY WHEELS!!!!

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the wheels (I guess I'm the only one). The bright side for all of you owners is the extra space they will provide for cleaning off the break dust!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels also... anyone that wants to sell theirs or trade for the 5 spoke... let me know.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the new wheels also...

Sorry Jerry, but I think you lost some of your eyesight on the the trip to Germany. Too much of that steaming hot Gluehwein will make a man go blind I've heard ;-)

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also not a big fan of the new wheel design. Of the current choices I like the 5 spoke wheels best. :laugh:
But it would be fun to see the ACR/BBS style in the 19" size on the new Viper.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
What do they weigh?