how do you get to buttonwillow??

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the directions. hopefully can talk the wife on driving out there saturday to watch you guys run.are there going to be vendors out there showcasing any of there new products?
hey socal how much practice does it take?

OP
OP
F

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone tell me where buttonwillow is located in california?
i was thinking about going out there from vegas so directions would be helpful or the city and street and i"ll look it up.
what day is the best to come out and see you guys? what events if any are planned?

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trent, go west until you see the Highway 58 turnoff, towards Bakersfield. Take 58 all the way to Bakersfield. get off on the Stockdale highway exit and make a left. Take Stockdale Hwy all the way to Interstate 5 North. Go north about 10 miles. Get off on Lerdo Hwy and turn left back over the freeway. Buttonwillow is on the left hand side less than 1/4 mile. You can see the viewing tower from I5. If these instructions are inadequate go to www.mapquest.com and put in Button Willow Raceway and it should give you proper directions. Hope this helps. You should be able to get to Bakersfield from Vegas in about 4.15 Hrs.
-Jonathan

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here is the address.. from here you can plug it into mapquest to get directions..

BUTTONWILLOW RACEWAY PARK
24551 Lerdo Highway
Buttonwillow, California 93206

i am not sure about the planned events since i am only a spectator, but i would assume the week end would be the best time to come out.. if you are really planning to make a week end out of it then come out friday night..

- eddie -

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you get to Buttonwillow?

Practice, practice, practice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh god I kill myself
laugh.gif
seriously from Vegas take the I-15 to Barstow and jump onto the 58 west to the I-5 north about 10 miles on the I-5 to Lerdo Hwy. turn left about 1/2 mile to Buttonwillow sign (Raceway Dr. or somethig like that, it's a small white Buttonwillow sign so watch out) turm left to BW.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by trent:

hey socal how much practice does it take?

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Trent, not much. Here's what you do, tell wifey it's a long drive and leave Sat. morning at 4am. Sneak a helmet, gloves, long pants & long sleeve shirt in the trunk. When you get to the track at 8am get the car tech inspected, sign up and pay the $250, then drive the car the way it was meant to be driven
laugh.gif

If you go to the track, stop by and say "hi", I'll have a garage, black '00 RT/10 license U8 DUST with the "SoCal Rebell" logo on my roof.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Rebell:
When you get to the track at 8am get the car tech inspected,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Tech Inspection started at 6am and the track went hot at 8am or is that just a special deal for us rookies?
confused.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4