How does my Viper sound at idle?

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just got my car back from the shop and I finally found out how to download a video of the exhaust at idle. I honestly love the way it sounds! Tell me what ya'll think. I know my gas cap it missing, its being powder coated black.

Enjoy!!

Jason:headbang:

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What mods does it have? Mine is currently in the shop getting headers, hi flow cats and Corsa cat-back exhaust. I can't wait to hear mine!

OP
OP
J

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mods I know of are smooth tubes, k&n, and Dynomax exhaust. Just added new spark plugs and AB wires.
Thanks! I am extremely happy with how it sounds.

OP
OP
J

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told it has a different cam by the old owner and my Mechanic stated he believes it does. I think its probably the 708 cam :). I think its sounds really healthy, can't wait to add a paxton in the future

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With headers,high flows and a rear exit corsa it will sound great. I also have easy in/out cats held in with v band clamps that swap for a straight tube with v bands. Stock motor except for jessel rockers. Sounds better than a side exhaust GTSR and is Loud but a very good loud. A little louder at idle and cruise but wails when on song. Lots of popping and flames on decel. GTS Bruce

Wayne64SS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bruce did that v-band cat delete come as a bolt on from anywhere? I'm desperately looking to get rid of the cats on mine.

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Sounds like it's sinking under water. Redo and submit with a better quality video.

OP
OP
J

jason8416

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill get a better video later.. Just was adding a quick video.. The quality is not the best, but you can still here the car..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte