How long does it take for an ad to get approved??!!

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone ever place an ad here? I placed an ad about a week ago, but I'm still waiting to hear back about an approval or even an invoice...If I'm not wrong, is someone supposed to email me the invoice first? Thanks folks! :confused:

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should get an E Mail, send it back with VCA member number and add number. Some times it takes a while. Try to post add again and see what happens but remember it is free... :D

Reaction score
Classifieds have worked well for years. You register, you enter your ad, you get an e-mail telling you how to pay (or, to forward your VCA Member number for FREE ads), then it gets approved once you satisfy one of the above. :)

OP
OP
S

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I registered and placed the ad a week ago...just haven't recieved anything in email confirming it or asking for payment. I'm not a VCA member, so I'm waiting for the invoice via email. The $30 isn't a big deal for me.

Reaction score
The e-mail is sent out instantly and automatically when you place the ad....it goes to whatever e-mail address yo entered. Sadly...the system does not check validity of the e-mail adress....so if you had a typo....you're hosed. :)

OP
OP
S

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The e-mail is sent out instantly and automatically when you place the ad....it goes to whatever e-mail address yo entered. Sadly...the system does not check validity of the e-mail adress....so if you had a typo....you're hosed. :)
Damn! Really? I know I didn't do a typo, but I did use my hotmail account. Is this the problem? I guess I should try again using my work email account.

P.S. are checks/money orders the only option? Do they take paypal? Thanks folks!

Reaction score
1) Hotmail should be OK.

2)...Dunno. :)

Sorry I can't be of more help. I don't even "work" here any longer...I am surprised that I am the only one to chime in and try to help. :(

OP
OP
S

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, I took your advised. I resubmitted an ad using my work email and BAM!! It worked (well, I got a confirmation email) :laugh: . Sending off the check today. Thanks Vipermad!!

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sam
He was never one of"them"
but now he seems to be treated
as one of the usual suspects!!! :hitfan:

Skeeter