How Many Left?

TedK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are only 5 total unsold 2006 Vipers among the 5 Dodge dealers closest to me. Anyone know how many are left at factory / dealers nationwide???

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There should be none at the factory, and things are getting thinner around the Country. Figure there are a fewer Coupes than Verts and with the 08 coming out later than originally anticipated it is likely there will only be a handful left by launch.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one thing I'm curious about: if I read an other thread correctly there are still some frames on the line that need to be completed, will they be finished as 08 cars or do they still get finished the way they were supposed to be? If it's the latter I can imagine they will become very collectable in the future.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one thing I'm curious about: if I read an other thread correctly there are still some frames on the line that need to be completed, will they be finished as 08 cars or do they still get finished the way they were supposed to be? If it's the latter I can imagine they will become very collectable in the future.

Really? I am interested to know the answer too. Left over frames. Maybe those will be rare 08 cars. :D

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Keep in mind the entire Plant is being reconfigured , redone, retooled, etc. and with a new model and changes there will be a few extra frames for prototypes, mules, etc. and it is unlikely it should be construed as anything special. Just my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96