How many of you leave your Viper in parking lots?

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As of now I don't take the car anywhere that I can't see it when it is parked. There are only a few restaurants that I get to visit because of that. One time I had to run to Homedepot and tried to get the girlfriend to run in and grab what I needed but she protested. So I had her sit out in the car while I ran in.:rolaugh:

i know a few people who will park next to a viper to protect it. dont assume

I went to Lowes a few weeks ago in my truck and parked next to a 97 B/W GTS to help protect it. He was parked to close for my comfort so I had to help. :D

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
park it everywhere; street, lots, alleys, loading zones, sidewalks, grass, small children, etc.

usually as close to out front as possible.

Nick

Last edited:

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
For anyone in NYC (or other large city) what do you do about valet parking garages?

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two edge sword.
The farther away you are from eyesight the greater a chance of some hater messing with your car or worse. Might not have the balls to do something when your parked closer in. My solution is just don't take the Viper to places like home centers etc it can only go bad.

so true.. I saw pure horror unfold at a home depot once. A guy with an Aston Martin Vanq. parked WAY out, and a racing shopping cart powered by wind and downhill power, heading right at it.... !!!

nothing I could do, as I could not get there in time.. I watched the shopping cart bounce (very hard) off the guys door. :omg::omg::omg:. I was running to grab it, but was just too far away. It left a huge dent.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so true.. I saw pure horror unfold at a home depot once. A guy with an Aston Martin Vanq. parked WAY out, and a racing shopping cart powered by wind and downhill power, heading right at it.... !!!

nothing I could do, as I could not get there in time.. I watched the shopping cart bounce (very hard) off the guys door. :omg::omg::omg:. I was running to grab it, but was just too far away. It left a huge dent.

I am telling on you. 10 Witness's stated you pushed it and realized you left your purchases in it......lol

Bruce

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Usually I try to find an end space and park a little over the end line so the guy that parksi in the next space has plenty of space.

Yeah, I've done this too and it never fails the ******* parks OVER the line into my space for some dumba$$ reason :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I park it away from everyone in the parking lot and leave my wife in the car, and then take my GF to the movies, a lot less hassle and I don't have to worry about the car or my wife being around when I'm with my GF. LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang