How much power gains will Belanger long tube Tri-Y headers add to a 2006 car?

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ebay has two sets of Belanger headers for $1500. They are long tube Tri-Y headers. My car has Corsa cat backs on them and I was wondering if they would bolt on to the stock cats so I could use the rest of my system, or if I would have to buy something that would allow me to use the Corsa's?

How much hp and torque does the 06 get with these headers? Any info would be appricated!
Thanks

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wanted headers, but then figured thay'd be waaay loud combined with the side exhaust. I already have the Corsa.

I had Belanger Long Tubes, high flow cats, and a Magnaflow on my SRT Ram and it screamed!! And that exhaust came out under the rear bumper!!

Now I'm still considering Roe's stainless high-flow cats, but the pricetag keeps turning me away.:dunno:

OP
OP
S

steveoviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is kind of what I thought......not much for the money or efforts. Twin turbo's would be better : )

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
15-20rwhp. Not a good return for the money on a N/A car

Good investment if you do a blower down the road though. Then you will get the gains your looking for out of them. Put your dollars into a SCT or Vec3 for tunning.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did the headers just for the sound....the added HP was a bonus. you could get the M&M's if you want to save some money....pretty much the same as the Bellangers....half the cost.

ShadowLight

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car has Belangers and doesn't seem to get as hot as the stock car I drove. That's worth something.

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
20 to 25 rwhp seems to be the normal HP bump on SRT-10s with Belangers.

If you try and retain the Corsa Track Exhaust with headers, your car will be very loud.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It also makes sense to get headers if you port the heads and boost intake. The combo will produce more power than either by themselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte