How Stupid Is This??

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did talk to the dealer yesterday and they told me that they would still get my part. Im not really upset at the dealrt just pissed that someone would take a personal problem and handle it the way he did.

past ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I once was asked by a young man ( I happened to know his parents just a little from down the street) to borrow one of my vipers for a Prom.....it took me about 5 minutes to stop staring to answer the kid why I wouldn't let him use it (the parents eyes were "full of love" for their child ).....some people today really have a lot of "hootsfah" and live for the moment....I think they believe they might as well ask, you can't do anything to them but say no, I think we should be able to "whoop up alongside their heads !! " I think a lot of this comes from "not keeping scores" "giving everyone a trophy "and now when a child passes, they immediately close the schools and send in "grief counselers" ...because the children can't grow up on their own, they need a "village" right or was that just from Billary Clinton....

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just order the part through here:

Mopar Parts

You get wholesale price without having to ask or provide a tax ID.

I think we all get someone asking to borrow our ride and I've always responded by saying my Insurance agent would make it prohibitively expensive for them to borrow it; that ends the conversation right there.

Regards,
Aaron

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did talk to the dealer yesterday and they told me that they would still get my part. Im not really upset at the dealrt just pissed that someone would take a personal problem and handle it the way he did.

That guy's action is a direct reflection on the dealership. If they don't do anything about him, they are just as much at fault.

Roy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a worthless story you're telling here, if it were my dealer I would not EVER talk to them again...well once more to the owner.

To borrow such a car is a really stupid question after all!

OP
OP
Q

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the dealer fell through on there promise and the hood pads are on back order again and I never received mine. Lesson learned i have already ordered one from another dealer

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The parts guy is a fool. He's asking to borrow one of the customers vehicles to take to a car show???? Honestly ?? Wow. I've had friends ask to borrow my "toys" alot more in the past but I eventually learned how to say NO. I can't think of one time something didn't happen or at the very least cost me the tank of gas I had to refill 'cause they couldn't even have the respect to do that. I've found that most of those old "friends" don't call me anymore now that I don't loan stuff out - and the friends I've kept over the years are the ones that would never ask to borrow a toy in the first place.

hybrid1098

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What happened to that guy? Still works there? Crazy how some people have the audacity to act like that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc