KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think mine did pretty well
smile.gif

> Valentine One radar detector
> GTech Pro Competition unit
> PartsRack - EBC Green Pads & tool
> Roe Racing - Chin guards, battery mat, clutch linkage and S&B filter cleaning kit.

... Pays to leave the old Viper wish-list in an obvious place on the desktop of the computer I guess. Just wish I had gotten around to putting the Roe SC on there!

--- Ken

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife got me one of the low profile aluminum floor jack for the garage.

Next monday I drop the Viper off for getting striped along with some other work.
BURNOUT.gif

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My friend has a Viper clock for sale; she was gonna put it on Ebay the first of the year but I am sure she will part with it before then.

You can contact her at [email protected]

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper scored a set of new Michelin MMX's, Cone's brake ducting kit, TNT smooth tubes, K & N filters, Stop Tech rotors and a Sony video camera to tape my adventures at the race track.
I was a very good boy this year. At least that's what Santa's note said. He also said the single malt bottle of bourbon I left by the fireplace helped him out with his decision.
smile.gif

-Jonathan

Tusc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
crying.gif
Santa didn't bring me any car parts this year...
crying.gif

But he DID decide to finally throw out my old P3 and replace it with a new PC based on the AMD 2400 and all the best accessories. Now the room is filled with the soft glow of red, blue and green LED lights showing through the door on the PC. No more fumbling for the door at 1 a.m.

Santa also thought to restock my cabinet with an "Uber Jager" 2 litre bottle of Jagermeister and what must be 1.75 or 2 litres of Drambui. I've got to keep the Dramuge on hand, it carries the family name on the bottle. I just wish we were related to the family that produces it!!

TriJim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
KFMSLM -- eBay (of course). Try this eBay Store for seller. He doesn't show another Viper clock right now, buy you can email. He might even be willing to make a custom clock (perhaps with a picture of your car or the new Viper logo for SRT-10 owners). Good luck.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you guys are TIGHT! This year I really splurged on my baby. I figured she might feel slighted because of all the attention her new little sister, just recently born at the CAAP hospital, would be getting soon!

First, I figured since they were going to have to start sharing the same bedroom, I'd better make her happy by fixing it up a bit. So, a complete remodel with new paint, lighting, cabinets and a Race Deck floor is just finishing up this coming weekend.

Second, got her some new running shoes! ("Air Pirellis")
wink.gif

Third, sent her off for a few vacation days at the Bobby Archer Motorsports Viper "Spa". There she was pampered, massaged, and got her whole spine re-sprung, "adjusted" and "aligned" so she could slither around the tracks much better next year!

Fourth, lots of other little "stocking stuffers" like new Unitrax half-shafts and stuff, in preparation for Santa's BIG gift.......

....... getting her a January transplant operation for a PAIR of new lungs. Dr. Dan Cragin has prescribed a double dose of supercharged air to help her breathe a lot better!

So, I've been VERY good to my Viper this Christmas! Hope she's not TOO jealous when little silver sister gets here in a couple of weeks!

Dixter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did pretty good.... Viper shop floor mat, new set of tires,
tow rings, MGW hitch plug for the Suburban and a new set of
rear window struts... now the rear glass goes up all by itself
tongue.gif

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper had pleaded,begged and cajoled to try to get me to take it to Sears to see Santa...apparently she wanted something special. Finally, I broke down and took her up to sit on Santa's lap and tell the jolly fat man what she so desperately wanted. All I could hear her say was "I wanna go fast...I wanna go REAL fast.". There was something mentioned about Santa showing up this summer and taking her out for a drive...still don't know what that was all about.
Apparently Santa granted "ole yeller" her wish...for when we awakened on Christmas morning she had been magically transported to DLM in Florida where her requested Stage III+ awaited.

I have a feeling that she will get her wish and be able to go fast...REAL fast.

No Flame Intended...Just Observation,
CStegall

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang