Thanks Austin. I haven't seen or heard of anyone with them
yet.Time for some new wheels.

OP
OP
E

emo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you guys for your help. dansauto your car looks great.I will be ordering the 441r wheels soon.Just got email from jonb @ parts rack.

Nasty 10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
G
My 541's should be here next week. They were do this week but HRE said the paint wasn't perfect on 2 of the wheels :(

Dan
I'm glad you like the wheels :)

TomMiriViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have HRE's on my snake. Don't let just anyone mount them. I had a reputable (I thought) place mount them and the idiots scratched every one of them. I pointed out all the scratches on the rims and they wanted to send them out and refinish them :confused: these were brand new out of the box! I took them to court and made them buy me a new set. It wasn't all that bad because I got to keep my old wheels :smirk: .

Tom

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet those will look SWEEEEET! Hey Nasty, what size are you going with on those 541 R's? Just feel good that HRE didnt let the wheels come to you NOT perfect condition. Shows you that they care. :laugh:

Austin

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom, care to sell me those nasty ole scratched wheels?? Can't be worth toooo much in that condition! John

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I know someone that likes HRE's. lol... Nasty, why so many sets? Just like to change them when they get old or do you like to try out new styles?

Austin

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc