Huge Lamborghini, Viper, Ferrari, Ford GT, Lotus, Porsche, ETC. Drive Today

agdetail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow. thats great weather and great cars. how did you manage to get that many different cars to go on a cruise? all your friends?

makes me want to go out for a nice cruise. to bad its still snowing and raining in vancouver

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow. thats great weather and great cars. how did you manage to get that many different cars to go on a cruise? all your friends?

makes me want to go out for a nice cruise. to bad its still snowing and raining in vancouver

Yep, just all friends and friends of Friends. :2tu:

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic! How many cars were there and how long were y'all out?

I will be at Ft. Leavenworth for an entire month in the next year-or-so and would love to come down and meet y'all if I can get a weekend pass - How far in advance do you plan these things?

GTS Warp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's awesome! I'll bet people were losing it when they saw that lineup. Nice job Michelle on the cam! I like the integration of the various makes. Locally, I would like to film more of our runs this year as well. Great footage, cool soundtrack.

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic! How many cars were there and how long were y'all out?

I will be at Ft. Leavenworth for an entire month in the next year-or-so and would love to come down and meet y'all if I can get a weekend pass - How far in advance do you plan these things?

I plan them pretty quickly. Just PM me the next time you are in town. I am sure we will have something going down. :)

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early, that really was some NICE rides. I love it when you get a bunch of Different cars like that, instead of my cars better than your car thing, its like Everybody's just having fun & it doesn't matter what make, model or if its 40k or 140k Everybody's just enjoying the moment! jmo

OP
OP
E

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Early, that really was some NICE rides. I love it when you get a bunch of Different cars like that, instead of my cars better than your car thing, its like Everybody's just having fun & it doesn't matter what make, model or if its 40k or 140k Everybody's just enjoying the moment! jmo

Glad you see it that way! That's how I see it.