I drove the Viper to the gym last nite ....

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove the Viper to the gym last nite & parked right in front and guess what? Girls who wouldn't even look at me all winter now want to talk with me ??? Whats up with that ?? Anything like this happen to anybody else ??

Bo

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< First time I parked it in the garage, the wife wouldn't talk to me for two weeks. >>

TWO WEEKS?! you must still be newlyweds - i brought mine home a year ago, and just last month she finally spoke to me about the car, and asked when she was getting a ride!

ViperRichRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< First time I parked it in the garage, the wife wouldn't talk to me for two weeks. >>

TWO WEEKS?! you must still be newlyweds - i brought mine home a year ago, and just last month she finally spoke to me about the car, and asked when she was getting a ride!

Your wife wants a ride? Mine has only been in my car twice. She says it is obnoxious! So I changed the exhuast to make it even louderto keep it that way. Driving the Viper is the only time to get some time to myself!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Your wife wants a ride? Mine has only been in my car twice. >>

well, i did tell her that this wasnt a toyota camry she was inquiring about, and i wasnt handing out rides just "will-nilly". rides had to be EARNED. :D

andrew8896

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It happens.. I have fun shoeing them off and then going and talking to another not so materialistic chick in front of them.

charlesj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like girls :smirk: dude who cares if its only the car if hot chics notice you more. think of it as a competitive advantage and enjoy it while you can. lol.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove the Viper to the gym last nite & parked right in front and guess what? Girls who wouldn't even look at me all winter now want to talk with me ??? Whats up with that ?? Anything like this happen to anybody else ??
Bo
You guys in other parts of the country sure our lucky. If you drive a Viper to the gym in Scottsdale the robo-betties would just think you were a loser who couldn't afford a Ferrari/Lambo/AMG etc. Must be nice getting thumbs up from someone other than junior boys and smelly guys in work trucks. On the other hand, I have spent some time in Albany/Guilderland/Saratoga and whew those upstate girls are homely! :D

Viper Scot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you're having trouble with too much attention from the ladies as a result of Viper ownership, could I suggest the purchase of a shi*ty stick? It's worked wonders for me. British humour - sorry