I finally get a Viper.

joedud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Port Orange, FL (just below Daytona Beach)
After months of research and lots of great informaiton here at the VCA, I bought my first Viper. 2008 Venom Red coupe, razor wheels and graphite bezels only upgrades, for now.

You must be registered for see images

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, now join the VCA FOR UNLIMITED BENEFITS. :2tu:

Your Viper looks great.

OP
OP
J

joedud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice :headbang:

Thanks guys. I really like the Venom Red, The Better Half loves it. After only four days most people have said, "It looks a lot (insert here)[better, redder, nicer, lighter] than in the picture you sent me."

Yes, I forgot the stripes. I thought I wanted the silver stripes, which I also think look great, but now I'm all into the white, at least for the contrast. I'm in the group that thinks all Vipers look special.

I already have a phone call into the VCA membership and left a message. As soon as the return comes, I'm all in. I live just below Daytona Beach, so all is welcome down he-uh. Yesterday in my backyard I could barely hear the cars practicing for the Rolex 24 Hours. And I own a car that won overall in 2000. I don't think a Corvette has done that, has one?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really like the Venom Red, The Better Half loves it. After only four days most people have said, "It looks a lot (insert here)[better, redder, nicer, lighter] than in the picture you sent me."

Yes, I forgot the stripes. I thought I wanted the silver stripes, which I also think look great, but now I'm all into the white, at least for the contrast. I'm in the group that thinks all Vipers look special.

I already have a phone call into the VCA membership and left a message. As soon as the return comes, I'm all in. I live just below Daytona Beach, so all is welcome down he-uh. Yesterday in my backyard I could barely hear the cars practicing for the Rolex 24 Hours. And I own a car that won overall in 2000. I don't think a Corvette has done that, has one?

Congrats on a beautiful car. I'm with all the others who say that it's hard to do that color justice in photos. There is one here at a local dealer with silver stripes and aero group and it looks amazing.

You can actually join the VCA online at Dodge VIPER Magazine if that's easier for you. Or, you can download the membership application Here and mail it in with a check.

Just passing along some other options.

Congrats again!

Vip23er

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on your first Viper. There is nothing like it!! Love the color, good choice!

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and great looking car. I just came back from Daytona Beach. Too bad I didn't see this until today otherwise I would have met up and gotten a Viper fix while on my trip. Enjoy the car and weather.

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on the new Viper! You have nice enough weather to take it out now and enjoy it. Have fun making everyone else up north jealous.

OP
OP
J

joedud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jay, you or anyone else on the next trip down should look me up. I'm a native, so north/central FL is my neck of the woods.

I have to say today it was a balmy 80 degrees with a high sun. Yeah a gorgeous Chamber of Commerce day. That's OK, just a few months ago we were in TS Frances and biblical flooding. Oh, and then we had three hurricanes in six weeks not that long ago. A tornado hit my neighborhood and a hickory tree crushed two of my cars. Of course, my mother-in-law's $300 Chevy parked between them was unscathed. Guess which car is in the garage now? So, believe me the Sunshine State has its weather moments too. Just not in the winter.

Regards all and thanks for the kind words.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your purchase! The North/Central Florida Viper Club Holiday party is Jan. 17 in Orlando with a drive to Mt. Dora afterwards. I will send you a private message with some contact details. Similarly, Jan. 15-18 there will be about 10-15 Vipers racing at Sebring for Winterfest.