I Found the Best ever Houston Paint/Body & Mech for Viper!!!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you tired of shops that do not do perfect work the FIRST time, or will not answer the phone or return your call? Ever get your car back dirty? Sound familiar? I believe in perfect clean work the first time, and reasonable prices. Well I finally found the place. And in Houston thats almost impossible to find. I am only a customer (now for life). Do yourself and your Viper a favor and try Sweetwater paint & body in North Houston. 281-591-1199. 9028b Sweetwater Lane, Houston, Tx. Ask for Frank. Their specialty is complete restoration on custom Rods or vintage. Their paint work is flawless and Chris (mech.) is very experienced in Viper interior and mechanical work. I will never take my Viper or any other vehicle any where else!! So far, they have painted and installed the Lemans style facia, custom wiring, brake work, racing wheel, etc. and I have never seen such immaculate work. I hope the entire Houston Viper club and anyone else who wants quality the First time will give them a try.. See you in Dallas. M. Kelly VCA 09600.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, if you really want to know how to drive your car, I highly suggest PANOZ racing school at road atlanta. These guys really know how to teach and three of them currently compete in the ALMS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang