I joined the VCA!!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just caught the thread.

Welcome and congratulations on your new Viper.

IN/KY is a great group. And as always, you are welcome at any VCA Ohio Region event.

As far as my friends Chad, Robert, and Mike's taste in Viper garnishing..... we agree to disagree. :)

If this is your first Viper, take it easy on her for awhile.

Thanks for joining the VCA. Your life will never be the same. :2tu:

OP
OP
S

Satchmo72

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car showed up today. Only had time to take a few videos and pics and put it into the garage because I had to get to work. Got home tonight, which was a really hard day to work through, and gave her her first wash.

A few first thoughts:

1) This thing is sooooo ****, it just oozes curves.
2) I am not as limber as I used to be, getting in and out is an art.
3) It attracts people, neighbors that I had not met yet came to introduce themselves just to see the car while I was washing it.
4) Did I mention how **** of a car it is, especially when it is sitting in your garage? :)
5) I only drove it around the neighborhood but this thing is raw.

You must be registered for see images

BGSNKE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The car showed up today. Only had time to take a few videos and pics and put it into the garage because I had to get to work. Got home tonight, which was a really hard day to work through, and gave her her first wash.

A few first thoughts:

1) This thing is sooooo ****, it just oozes curves.
2) I am not as limber as I used to be, getting in and out is an art.
3) It attracts people, neighbors that I had not met yet came to introduce themselves just to see the car while I was washing it.
4) Did I mention how **** of a car it is, especially when it is sitting in your garage? :)
5) I only drove it around the neighborhood but this thing is raw.

Yes to all 5 comments!!! After about two weeks you will get the hang of getting in and out of it. Don't scuff up the sills when getting in or out..establish rules for passengers to not scratch the sills on their side...especially females :) Watch out for other drivers drooling while you drive by...Welcome aboard!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang