I just joined the group. My Viper is a supercharged 1996 RT/10.

scottywinter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good Evening! I'm located out in good ole South Dakota... There's 7 inches of snow here already :( My 96 RT/10 has a E85 Supercharged, built motor with 200 shot of nitrous. Full Set of Koni Coil overs, Stop Tech Brakes, and SCT Tuner. Much more but those are the basics. It's going in for new paint and some airbrushing in the next few weeks. 598 HP / 712 Ft/lb Torque without NOS and over 850 HP with NOS. biggest problem is keeping it from spinning of course. :) I'm glad to have joined the group!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

scottywinter

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes sir. I just took the Vec2 off and when I had it converted to E85. where do you post parts for sale in the forums if you don't mind me asking?

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes sir. I just took the Vec2 off and when I had it converted to E85. where do you post parts for sale in the forums if you don't mind me asking?

There's a classified section where you can list your parts for sale. I think there is a small fee for non club members but I'm not positive on that. You can find the classifieds here.

Welcome to the site!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i thought i recognized the car, its one mean son of a *****, with roll cage set up for racing....best of luck and have fun with it. By the way looks a ton better in your picture than his pics of ebay.