I NEED MORE POWER...SUGGESTIONS ON NEXT MODS

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With my current mods, I have been able to acheive dyno numbers of 560 RWHP & 580 RWTQ. I have done some tuning, but I believe that I have about another 10-15 HP and 20-25 TQ with some additional tuning by someone who really knows what they are doing (this is not me of course). I want to raise these numbers into the 650-700 HP range. In other words, I need about another 50-75 HP to get into the 650's. From your experience, what would you suggest would be the next logial mods(s)? I am not sure how quickly this plan will evolve, but I need to get it together and submit it to the War Committee (aka wife). Thanks for all positive input. :2tu:

OP
OP
W

Woody

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would prefer to stay away from nitrous. I am going to change out the rods and pistons next spring.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...but I need to get it together and submit it to the War Committee (aka wife).

ROFLMAO, too funny :D You really need to negotiate with your wife :eek: ? Is it like:

(you): "darling I have this really great mod in mind for my Viper which is as beautiful as you are".

(wife): "oh no honey, not this month. I want that new TV set really bad, and you are going to pay for it".