I tell you what that Steve Fess is something else!!!!!!! KY/IN/OH region

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, I had emptied out my tranny since I was doing my fuel system and thought I would knock out 2 birds with 1 stone.

The local Dodge Dealer gave me the wrong fluid (Castrol Dex II). So I am stuck not being able to get my car going because of this. I called Steve Fess up and was talking to him about using different fluids. Like him I was not too keen on trying something too different. I called all the Dodge dealers and none of the service departments were open.

Steve made a suggestion that he would drive half way down from Indy to Louisville to give me 4 quarts of what I needed! WOW!!! (60 minute plus drive!)I guess Karma does work! I helped out a local KY/IN/OH VCA member do some work on his Viper..so what comes around I guess goes around!

Thanks Steve for coming to the rescue! Steve is a class act! I hope I can return the favor someday soon! :D

Heh! Steve on the way back I got nailed by a State trooper. :( :mad: (Ticket is going to be $150.00) What makes me mad is that my valentine radar went off, but it always goes off in that area due to stores with autodoors or whatever...I didn't bother looking at the boggie counter.

I can't think too much about it because I will get mad at myself.

But hell you made my weekend! :2tu:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
SORRY about the ticket, Adam !!

Glad that I could help...and THANKS AGAIN for helping David !!!

The Viper Nation sticks together.

Brian E

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Steve, is a first class guy.
He always seems to know the people who lend others a hand. (which he has done himself, on countless occasions)
I am just a little surprised that he didnt go ahead and drive all the way down to Louisville to help with the change. That could have been his excuse to get one of the Vipers out for a little exercise. :D

Viperbass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve is one of the main reasons I own a Viper today. He is a continuous source of helpful information and a great friend. He is a true benefit to the Viper community.

Rich Wesorick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I had a dime for every time Steve helped out a fellow Viper owner or Viper Days driver, I could retire now.... The guy is as good a person as you'll ever meet.

Rich

DG Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I echo those words from AB and the others... Steve Fess is a class act! He's been answering my little annoying emails and phone calls of random questions for over 2 years now! He never misses a beat!

Without AB and Steve, I am certain that my Viper wouldn't be running half as well as it does!

Ron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nobody like Steve. I feel fortunate to be able to call him a friend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4