I think my snake bit my neighbor......

yellow02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After moving into my new house and having my car outside all the time, i think my neighhbor got bit. Yesterday i saw an rt/10 in his driveway, and tonight i saw it in his garage. Just goes to show how addictive this car really is...anyhow i dont think he knows of the board, so ill let him know. ...sorry if i wasted ur time.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A girl from down the street sent her dad up to my house a couple months ago to ask what type car I had bought b/c she wanted one. This is the same girl who bought a Eclipse Spyder about a year ago just b/c i had one. After I told her dad it was a Viper, he was like "well, she's just gonna have to be happy with her Eclipse" lol

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A girl from down the street sent her dad up to my house a couple months ago to ask what type car I had bought b/c she wanted one. This is the same girl who bought a Eclipse Spyder about a year ago just b/c i had one. After I told her dad it was a Viper, he was like "well, she's just gonna have to be happy with her Eclipse" lol

Can you say STALKER?

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After moving into my new house and having my car outside all the time, i think my neighhbor got bit. Yesterday i saw an rt/10 in his driveway, and tonight i saw it in his garage. Just goes to show how addictive this car really is...anyhow i dont think he knows of the board, so ill let him know. ...sorry if i wasted ur time.

I love it!