I was thinking of trying some Viper Days events but

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I when to the site the points add up fast so at best I would be in Super Modified the way I added them up. With 346 CI I would get crushed.

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope I didn't clean the mud out yet. I sent it to the Viper tech (Mr. Tom Sessions)to install the front and rear recall the day after the event. Hopefully it will be clean when I pick it up! I did hear him mention that he gets spoiled on Viper owners cars being to clean when they come in for service. He should get some dirt under his fingernails from mine!!

Hoosier Daddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GTS Dean:
Hey daddy-o, it would have been a lot worse if your 'pit beeotch' hadn't helped you.

Know what I mean Vern?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What do you think that floor mat was for? Wipe your muddy shoes on before going into your house!!!!

Henry Cone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Speedpup, you should come out and try a Viper Days event anyway. I think that you will be very pleasantly surprised. As Hoosier Daddy was trying to say, it isn't about how many mods that you have on your car or how much you've spent. Its about the driver. There will be plenty of cases where a good driver in a less modified car will spank a lesser driver in a highly modded car. You can see this by comparing the fastest guys in different classes in last years results.

Come on out and learn to drive your car!!!

Henry

JWALK35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Henry is right. You can't appreciate what this car can do until you put it on the track. Or in the mud
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:The events are fun and you will meet some great people. Most importantly it will make you a better driver. Jim

OP
OP
S

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll finish the car and then you guys can add the points for me. I ran in the practice sessions the last time they ran with PDA and though it was great. That was a few years ago at Pocono. I ran in the NJ Viper club event last year at Pocono and had a blast. This year more mods and power for April 8th. Look forward to some good competition this year. Just get pissed when Porsches clip my wings but only a few do in PDA. Competition is great no matter who I just need to try harder! More mods more mods it never ends. See you guys at Pocono at the bare minimum.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang