I wonder where this guy got his emblems from...

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the looks of all the vinyl decals, I'd guess he's been to PepBoys a few times.
You might try there.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
8 million photos later, my eyes are still burning, did anyone else notice the hood matches with the door panels very poorly!!!!:(

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The winning bidder paying 22+ will want to jump off a cliff when he realizes he could have picked up a no stories car from this forum for just a little more.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lots of very rare options on that car: all misaligned body panels, horrible nose emblem, horrible trunk emblem, missing innder front fenders, "bright speed yellow" paint, incorrect side sills that were cut by a hole saw maybe (?), numerous screws missing from nose, broom stick hood prop, missing spare, inoperable fog lights, . . . . .

atleast he is correct in saying that it is a "one of a kind".

oh, and i love the comment - "there are no dents!". :rolleyes:

LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought they look kinda neat as an alternative to the stock ones, you guys definately changed my opinion :crazy2:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The right side is nothing like the left :crazy2: and they forgot the dodge emblem on the back

Last edited:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The carfax report is perfect" except for that minor salvage title issue?
Classic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the bolts holding the facia on? Thats is some sloppy work there... I mean, if the price was right. It wouldn't be bad to goof around in. But your talking "mid-teens" for that car..

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like it. I've got some red hood vents leftover from the GTS, so we'll start A McV Jr. car.

Figure I'll be bidding hard against KCO, Mr. Anything If It's Yellow guy.

Have to go. Need to start my bidding calisthenics.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's actually right near my house...may swing by there and take some "better" pics for you guys! I've got to see this thing in person!!!

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not an ideal viper, but I'd probably still take this over a corvette. You could get new emblems for a couple of hundred bucks, paint the interior back to black, and re-adjust the hood. It would then be driveable.

Reaction score
Is it me or does the interior (yellow, black and grey) leave just a little bit to be desired?

Well, I guess if your car is bent every which way and you just want a viper to drive (don't stop or people will see how bad it is) it's worth trading your Smart car for.....:omg:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang