I would jump on this but

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually...red was the most common color for Corvettes as well.

They all kinda sorta blend together.

Hey Mopar Boy...where are ya? The rednecks are here and it ain't pretty!

Oh by the way How many Yellow Ferrari's did they paint?
Where is Mopar boy? He's probably out waxing his sled.
I'll probably see him in a couple of weeks at our OH event at seven Springs, PA.

F

FrgMstr

Ahh, yes...we were driving verry slow.

Didn't want the poor red souls to fall too far behind. :D

In this week's edition of Educate a Yellow Viper Driver: The only reason you will ever see a red Viper behind you is BECAUSE HE JUST LAPPED YOU!

It's OK, we won't let the Vette guys know. Your yellow secret is safe with us. ;)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Who the heck train wrecked this thread!! One goes away for a few days and the Red nation goobers think they own the place! Sheesh. Now to clarify a few inaccurate coments.

Who or How did the red/yellow rivalary thing ever get started?

That was a while ago. There was a few comments at random prior to my arrival, but then one day Chumpy made a dumb comment (no surprise) about a yellow car being ugly (I believe it was directed at me! :rolleyes:), and I told him there was too dang many boring red cars. Not to mention they were slow.

And then he threw a rock back, and it was all down hill! :rolaugh:

I think Chuck Tator had something to do with it ;)

Yes. He was a part of that first thread.

Hey Mopar Boy...where are ya? The rednecks are here and it ain't pretty! :crazy2:

Sorry, was actually being a redneck and joining 500 diesel soot heads in Indiana! :D

Looks like it stalled.

Hey, here's a question for you. Look at my pic.

Which colors are inhaling yellow fumes?

You must be registered for see images attach

I love that pic!

Here it is again in big size!

Actually...red was the most common color for Corvettes as well.

Where is Mopar boy? He's probably out waxing his sled.
I'll probably see him in a couple of weeks at our OH event at seven Springs, PA.

I am still not 100% there yet at the Springs. Still trying to shirk out of previous engagements! :D

Now about all this red and yellow. You people seem to be intelligent people.

So wake up and smell the coffee! YELLOW ROCKS! :headbang:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In this week's edition of Educate a Yellow Viper Driver: The only reason you will ever see a red Viper behind you is BECAUSE HE JUST LAPPED YOU!

It's OK, we won't let the Vette guys know. Your yellow secret is safe with us. ;)

How are you gonna lap us when you drive this??

Welcome back, Mopar Boy!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Who the heck train wrecked this thread!! One goes away for a few days and the Red nation goobers think they own the place!

We do and you're late on rent. Eviction papers have been started!

That was a while ago. There was a few comments at random prior to my arrival, but then one day Chumpy made a dumb comment (no surprise) about a yellow car being ugly (I believe it was directed at me! :rolleyes:), and I told him there was too dang many boring red cars. Not to mention they were slow.

And then he threw a rock back, and it was all down hill! :rolaugh:
1st off, I prob said YOU were ugly (you are). I'm not sure if we are to blame for red vs. yellow war starting, but we may have fanned the flames once or twice :rolleyes: I do take FULL credit for starting the information that yellow Vipers came with V8's. I said it in the chatroom with Kcobean one night. Kelly admitted it and word spread pretty quickly :D

What a lot of people don't know is what goes on behind the scenes in the red vs. yellow war. On Saturday evening, my phone rings. Its Mopedboy. He wanted Stench's cell phone #. He said he had got a new phone and didn't have Jason's # saved anymore. Yet, he still had mine in speeddial #1. It goes to show the head of Lose Race yellow nation would rather talk to a red owner than his own yellow teammate. I can't blame him. Would you rather talk to your hero or just another lowly yellow Viper owner? :rolaugh: After verbally berating him for a good 5 mins, I gave him the # and hung up. I then blocked his # from ever calling me again :lmao:

F

FrgMstr

How are you gonna lap us when you drive this??

Wow, great comeback. Derp derp derp. :rolleyes: Picking on the ******** kids (as in Yellow and SLOWER) is just no fun. :nono:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious! As long as it say "Dodge Viper" on it then I'm fine with ANY color it comes in! ;)

So, the Europe Chrysler Vipers (regardless of color) are now no good? :D

:eater:

We do and you're late on rent. Eviction papers have been started!

1st off, I prob said YOU were ugly (you are). I'm not sure if we are to blame for red vs. yellow war starting, but we may have fanned the flames once or twice :rolleyes: I do take FULL credit for starting the information that yellow Vipers came with V8's. I said it in the chatroom with Kcobean one night. Kelly admitted it and word spread pretty quickly :D

Ugly? Who you calling ugly boy?

Oh we are not to fully blame for the red vs yellow. There was for sure comments when I got on here. You and I just took it to the next level! :rolaugh: If memory serves, you and Kelly were occationally at it prior to my arrival.

What a lot of people don't know is what goes on behind the scenes in the red vs. yellow war. On Saturday evening, my phone rings. Its Mopedboy. He wanted Stench's cell phone #. He said he had got a new phone and didn't have Jason's # saved anymore. Yet, he still had mine in speeddial #1. It goes to show the head of Lose Race yellow nation would rather talk to a red owner than his own yellow teammate. I can't blame him. Would you rather talk to your hero or just another lowly yellow Viper owner? :rolaugh: After verbally berating him for a good 5 mins, I gave him the # and hung up. I then blocked his # from ever calling me again :lmao:

Mostly true. The part you forgot was how excedited you got when you found out it was me! You were like a kid hearing the bark of his long lost puppy!

Chumpy was very happy to hear from me. :D

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, great comeback. Derp derp derp. :rolleyes: Picking on the ******** kids (as in Yellow and SLOWER) is just no fun. :nono:

Just making it simple for you red folks.

You like this one better? I do.

Derp.

F

FrgMstr

Just making it simple for you red folks.

You like this one better? I do.

Derp.

Don't confuse "making it simple" with the inability to make it complex.

The stagnating velocity of your attempt at humor is perfectly mated with the lethargic yellow of your Viper. www.dictionary.com Trust me, clicking the link will be WAY faster than you could ever drive to the library. :rolaugh:

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't confuse "making it simple" with the inability to make it complex.

The stagnating velocity of your attempt at humor is perfectly mated with the lethargic yellow of your Viper. www.dictionary.com Trust me, clicking the link will be WAY faster than you could ever drive to the library. :rolaugh:

"Stagnating velocity"? Huh? Is that like "speeding limbo"? "Dry water"? Or, more fittingly, "secure red Viper owner"? :rolaugh:

Here's another...one of my faves. Hang with me..."derp". :lmao:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You know thats not a Viper right? Oh wait, you have a yellow Viper. You don't know what a real Viper looks like anyway :rolaugh:;)
You must be registered for see images

Nuff said.

Ferrari? Yawn. Here's a Bugatti for ya :D

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad....how are you doing?

The question was "how many yellow Ferrari's did they build"? Thus, my response with the yellow Ferrari pics. (You have to follow along...this thread is moving quickly). :smirk:

Also, this Bugatti looks better.

And, because it's yellow, it's also moving along pretty quickly. Unlike that stalled red one. :D

F

FrgMstr

They only painted the doors and the fenders yellow so when the police see them, they naturally think to themselves, "So nice to see them driving slowly."

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They only painted the doors and the fenders yellow so when the police see them, they naturally think to themselves, "So nice to see them driving slowly as they pass the stalled red one."

Fixed it (again) for you. :D

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad....how are you doing?

I can't complain. Well, I could, but noone seems to care :dunno:

The question was "how many yellow Ferrari's did they build"? Thus, my response with the yellow Ferrari pics. (You have to follow along...this thread is moving quickly). :smirk:

I just figured I'd post a SOLID red Veyron pic to trump your solid yellow Ferraris. Your Veyron had to hide part of the yellow with black. I hate to give Robert credit, but if I had a yellow car, I'd do the same thing :D

And, because it's yellow, it's also moving along pretty quickly. Unlike that stalled red one. :D
The red one has stopped to take a nap and wait on the yellow Veyron to catch up :D

They only painted the doors and the fenders yellow so when the police see them, they naturally think to themselves, "So nice to see them driving slowly."

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Hey Chad. Know whats cool? We did not start it this time! :rolaugh:

We've been at it for a while. Is it time to pass the torch to the younger generation of troublemakers??

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't complain. Well, I could, but noone seems to care :dunno:

You got that right! :rolaugh:

I hate to give Robert credit, but if I had a yellow car, I'd do the same thing :D

We know you like half yellow cars. You just bought the wrong yellow combo. You need black and yellow not yellow and red. :D

What are you four? It was not THAT funny. Maybe a Haha and a half, but not a bus full of rollies. :D

We've been at it for a while. Is it time to pass the torch to the younger generation of troublemakers??

Maybe you are right.....

RED STINKS!!!!!

:rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh: (Thats worth 4 rollies! :D)

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Actually, red is so slow, a Yellow CORVETTE was faster around Nurburgring then the red ACR:omg:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang