I'd like to see some interior shots of customized Gen II GTS's

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have a friend who did some pretty cool cars and bikes in the past and he offered me to spruce up the interior of my 99GTS with carbon fiber accents.
It won't cost me anything cause he's a good friend.Don't want to go overboard but would like to see some improvement aesthetically. Every time I sit in my friend's 550 Maranello it bugs me how cheaply the GTS looks inside :eyecrazy:I'd like to see some interior shots of GTS' only.Thanks

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing fancy here but SnakeHydes used to make some different seat covers.

P9270294.JPG

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Get it wrapped in real leather! :)
Thinking about doing that with the door panels [ hate the fuzzy cloth on it] and do the CF on the center console. The dash pieces don't flow well with the console like on the Gen III or Gen IV so I have to take a closer look what to do with that.The car is silver with blue stripes, blue insert for the seats might look good.

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You can get your dash and doors wrapped in REAL CF for a mere $1500]
Indy, no wrap of any kind for me! It's real or no CF!My friend is the only one in Vancouver that Weissach would ask to do carbon fiber components on Carrera GT's
I'd trust him vs some wrap coming from an aftermarket source.
BTW, weather looks decent for the weekend, are you taking your car out?

Last edited:

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My old GTS

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anton, I see your console was leather wrapped, were the bottom half sections of the dash too? The door panels seem shiny ,was that painted?

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indy, no wrap of any kind for me! It's real or no CF!My friend is the only one in Vancouver that Weissach would ask to do carbon fiber components on Carrera GT's
I'd trust him vs some wrap coming from an aftermarket source.
BTW, weather looks decent for the weekend, are you taking your car out?
Had it out today :) Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to Spring!
If you're ever in Tsawwassen, lets get together at Petra's for a coffee :2tu:

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anton, I see your console was leather wrapped, were the bottom half sections of the dash too? The door panels seem shiny ,was that painted?

Door panels were dyed. All else was wraped in leather. The dash was plastidipped. This was back in 2005 when know one was laying reall carbon fiber over parts. Even the plastidip prosses was something new back then.

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My buddy who I usually hang with at Petras on Sundays is in his cosy 40' Motorhome in Indio California. He'll be back in late March so we'll get together for sure.
If this Sunday turns out like it was supposed to, according to the weatherman, I may come out to visit my buddy who lives on the Bluff above the golf course.
PM me your ph # if you want and I call you when I'm out there.

OP
OP
V

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Door panels were dyed. All else was wraped in leather. The dash was plastidipped. This was back in 2005 when know one was laying reall carbon fiber over parts. Even the plastidip prosses was something new back then.
Thanks for the reply Anton. Roughly, how much did it cost to leather wrap the console, if you don't mind me asking, so I'd have an idea if decided on doing that?I wouldn't mind to do the doors only in carbon fiber.

anton28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Anton. Roughly, how much did it cost to leather wrap the console, if you don't mind me asking, so I'd have an idea if decided on doing that?I wouldn't mind to do the doors only in carbon fiber.

I did the entire Interior all at the same time. It was 3500 for all,not including the dash. Mind you this was back in 2005 so the price these days could be slightly more.

1.8t

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member