If someone wants to STEAL a Viper

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DO NOT BUY FROM THAT GUY!!! I had a dealing with him a few months back. He backs out of deals and lies. Oh and look at his feedback it shows that the car sold before and the buyer was very happy with it.

OP
OP
V

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, yea thats a little strange.....Must have been the sellers friend trying to bid the car up at the last minute and got stuck winning it....Classic case.

bth1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When I was looking for a Viper two years ago he sent me pictures of a different car that he said was for sale. I recognized the car as belonging to someone on this board. Before driving all the way out to Pittsburgh to look at it I asked again if that was in fact his car and he lied. When I called him out all of a sudden he claimed his cousin who takes the digital pictures for him was confused. BEWARE.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah, I just dont get that "warm and fuzzy" feeling about that car... Looks rough..

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish someone would report him to eBay. Early this year I bid on the car and won it for $26,100. Then he tells me his cousin screwed up the listing and forgot to put a reserve on it. Then had the nerve to ask $31,500 for it. I ran the other way fast.

I've since seen it on eBay 2 other times. That now means he's sold the car like 4 times this year.