IL VCA chapter parade lap the NASCAR race in Chicago

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Some of the leg work is already done so it really is a perfect opportunity. I am not trying to show you up or set you up. Try it!"
Talk about a contradictory statement. So if it goes well it was because the leg work was done prior to me, and if it doesn't I just made your point.

Like I said you gotta walk before you can run I'll be happy to help with club functions at a lesser degree and I can build my experience and learning curve from there. Like everybody did. I'll make the calls to the club members who would like to go and stuff like that.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's pretty obvious, Rick. Since I'm talking to a VCA officer I didn't feel I had to break it down to that elementary degree. Yes rings seal with the sleeve, but the rings are on the pistons, boys and girls. It's not strike one because you say it either. Still strike one? Comon, because you say it is. Stop trying to play tormentor. Because somebody stood up and dared to say something didn't look right. Egos can be a bad thing sometimes. But your just gonna go on and on. Full count! Bases are loaded.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"At one point you refered to being rewarded with a chance to participate at the event this week."
When did I say that? So in you upbringing you were taught that you are rewarded when you earn it? So who are you now? The VCA members dad? You decide who gets the rewards? Based on how they earn that preveledge? There goes that enemy of yours again, Mr. Ego. In my upbringing I was taught to treat people with equality and not discriminate because for some reason you disagree or have disagreed in the past about some matter or point with that person. Not to persecute them like they are in a third world dictatorship with no freedom of speech. I was taught that and swore to uphold it when I was in law enforcement. And even in my civilian life I try to live by those rules. If I or any member of this club brings up an issue you should here there concern out and try to resolve the matter the best way you can, and I know you can do better than this. I'm done. I'm gonna enjoy my vacation with my two boys and my wife. Those boys are being bought up right also.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds to me like with the bases loaded you just took your ball and bat and you went home. I guess the game is over. Have a nice vacation.

Chuck 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe CAAP should have used a lottery system, that way everyone who ordered a 2000 could have had a fair shot at getting one of the cars that burned oil.

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Sounds to me like with the bases loaded you just took your ball and bat and you went home. I guess the game is over. Have a nice vacation."

No, I was just on vacation. I was expecting a more eloquent and vivid response to my post from a "VCA official". And this is all you can do? The intellectually empty verbage you choose to convey your thoughts in response to my post. Leads me to believe to see in plain view, that you have taken an obscurant position in this matter. If this was a game than you would've been ejected for poor sportmanship. Why don't you just admit that this event was not handled in the most fairest way for all club members? It just didn't look good. I am not accusing you or any VCA member of doing anything wrong, but this was just not handled right.

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, glad to hear that you had a good time. It was great to see you out at the Autocross on Saturday. I know it was your first time but I hope to see you at more driving events in the future. Autocrossing is a great sport. Maximum fun for your dollar.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ralph, everything has been explained thoroughly, but that has not been enough for you. At this point, you seem to be the only one to have a problem with how things were handled? You have been offered a position to help, but you decline. You have been given the answers to your questions, but you are not happy. At this point, any further discussion would be a mute point.

OP
OP
F

Forged Horsemen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, I have not declined to help the club in a position. As explained on the post I wrote on July 17th as follows;
"I would be more than happy to help out with an event, but it's premature to ask me to coordinate an entire event."

So please don't try to make it look like I am taking a position of unconcern here. Because as you see on my quote from my post it is unfounded on your behalf. Maybe it was a mute point to question something that didn't seem right in the club. But if I have too I'll do it again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude