IL viper guys...

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Myself and a friend stopped by your meet at fuddruckers last night, was nice meeting a few of you, sorry I couldn't stay around and make a formal introduction to everyone. :2tu:

btw whoever owns that sapphire ACR with the grey SSR wheels, it's money :headbang:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey.. [******].. so you were there at the last meet and you didnt say HI to Zen Garage and I ?... what the...

OK, got your pm, says you are still here, lets get up for a few brews !!

Jon

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh, I heard beer? Beer is food!

yes beers tonite. rogue is in town from god knows where and he wants beer. hell I want beer.

somewhere in the suburbs, Glenview hopefully so I donts need to drive far. The bars in the Glen are a 5 iron and a pitching wedge from my house

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huh, I heard beer? Beer is food!

yes beers tonite. rogue is in town from god knows where and he wants beer. hell I want beer.

somewhere in the suburbs, Glenview hopefully so I donts need to drive far. The bars in the Glen are a 5 iron and a pitching wedge from my house
]

Your a homo, see you guys at 2601 Navy Blvd, Glenview IL @ Mitchells 6:45pm tonight !!

I wrote that incase anyone wants to come get up with us 2nite!

c ya there !!

PS. The trophy icon next to my post is really a beer pitcher, dont let it fool you, no trophy, just beer :)

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn rogue. you missed a fun night. jon I cant believe what happened with those strippers and the cow. that crap was insane.

OP
OP
R

ROGUE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I **** :bonker: Some chit came up and we just couldn't make it out.

If you guys are down lets go cause ruckus in the city this weekend. Friday night should be money. We're heading to Byron on Sat so if any of you want to bring the vipers out it should be awesome.

Hit me up, promise I won't flake this time :eek: