I'll Pay You $200 if you can find me a TGF Flat Top *Urgent**

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I\'ll Pay You $200 if you can find me a TGF Flat Top *Urgent**

straight to the point......If you find me a TGF Roof in good shape and the person is not asking like $10,000 (in other words I buy it), I'll send you $200 Paypal............Look Guys I need this roof urgently to finish a project Jeff @ AP Engineering and myself are working on...........Please God, I hope they are not all extinict....

Details: Any TGF (MetalCrafters) Aluminum Hardtop (Flat in Design) designed to fit the Gen 1 RT-10s...............

If you have one, Please contact me and I'll give you a generous amount of cash plus buy you a new more advanced roof........Damnit, someone give it up now....

Danny Sottile
Cell: 714-356-7604
[email protected]

LotsaHP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: I\'ll Pay You $200 if you can find me a TGF Flat Top *Urgent**

Here you are:
92-96 HardTop/Window
$TBD
My Personal TGF "Flat Top" and Side Windows. Notice how the windows will now fit into the rear door pillar rather than going around the outside of the pillar. This will be similar to the design for the New One Piece Top that we'll soon be selling.
Posted Sunday, January 09, 2005

Available in the "Viper Marketplace" of ViperMania.com
Hope this helps.

OP
OP
D

Danny

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Here you are:
92-96 HardTop/Window
$TBD
My Personal TGF "Flat Top" and Side Windows. Notice how the windows will now fit into the rear door pillar rather than going around the outside of the pillar. This will be similar to the design for the New One Piece Top that we'll soon be selling.
Posted Sunday, January 09, 2005

Available in the "Viper Marketplace" of ViperMania.com
Hope this helps.

I contacted ViperMania but he said the TGF original is not for sale. I guess he posted that add to spark interest for a similiar new design he is building. Thank you again for the lead..

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Danny, I sent you a few emails. Craig

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960