Illinois Club Autocrossing this weekend. IN and WI owners invited

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Sunday marks the last racing event for the VCA Illinois Region this year. We have an Autocross event scheduled taking place in Park Forest Illinois which is close to the NW Indiana boarder. I believe we have 32 Vipers registered and we could probably squeeze in a few more. If you are interested, please let me know and I will fax you the details. I believe the cost is $60 for the event and this is a Viper club event so you will not stand around all day for three runs (like a typical SCCA event). The last time we did this a few weeks ago everyone had 10 runs and we finished up by 3:00 p.m.

E-mail me for more info.

BWoodbury

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich,

For those of us who are navigationally challenged, will this course be the sea-of-orange-cones type of course like we had in Belvidere, or the more linear type of course we had in Joliet at the Midwest Regonal?

OP
OP
V

Viperrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, the Rendezvous course was unique. Rarely would you have something as long and narrow as that course was. I know the one down at Park Forest will be alot like Belvidere but yet completely differant. Come on out and have a great time.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't Forget the Viper Nat's.There'll be a few from our club,Turan says its a blast.Someboby's got to rep chicagoland's fastest vipers!