Illinois Flooding

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:hello: Just wondering how everyone is in regards to the flooding in Illinois. :raincloud: :raincloud: There is quite alot of water around here in Oswego.
The town next to us(Plainfield)is pretty flooded, too. School is out there today because of it.
Hope you guys don't have any damage to your homes and property.
Take care. :rain:

Lets hope for nicer weather! :sun:

Angela
and Adam

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Angela & Adam: We will hope for better weather for you guys. Are YOU guys personally okay? Sorry the flooding has come all the way up to Illinois. We have wicked winds today, downed power lines...but nothing like anyone else has received. You're always so very thoughtful Angela! ALL my best to you and Adam...juli

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All is well. Several of the streets in my subdivision were still closed this morning. In the schaumburg area we broke a record for one day rainfall. Crazy! Streets looked like rivers.

OP
OP
A

Angela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Juli-Thanks for your kind response-you, too, are always thoughtful and friendly. :) No damage or flood waters too close to our home. Down the street, the Fox river is moving incredibly fast and is super high.
Rob- I am glad to hear you and yours are fine! Streets around here, too, look like rivers. Hopefully everything will dry up quickly! :sun:

Angela

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What water??

Oh you mean the water that was raging down the street like a river. Ah yes... terrible!!!!!

house is ok, but wow! Hate to be the guy at the bottom of our hill.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Donwtown Chicago and north was terrible Saturday. The wife and I were in town Friday and Saturday and when we were ready to leave to come home, the interstate was closed due to flooding! We drove north on side roads until we found an on-ramp that was open. What a mess!
At least no "lakes" were lost like what happened up here last Spring.

yogibayer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
High and dry here at my house. No rivers in the streets of my neighborhood. Around town things are very wet and many roads were closed. School is back in session today :dance:

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Itasca looks really bad. several neighborhoods looked like they had a foot or more of water everywhere. Saw this from the train last night.