illinois VCA DYNO DAY saturday!

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No reservation needed,just bring the snake down!It's at STREET STUFF in addison.Starts at 9am.You'll get 2-3 solid pulls with A/F reading for $60.
You'll drive your car onto the DYNO JET machine and they'll take car of the rest.Dynoing is recommended before you modify, and assures on paper that your snakes running well.

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scotty,

You're just the guy to throw off the bell curve during test taking tyme!! Bastage!! Have a great time this Sat! If all of my ducks are in a row, I might stop by with my daughter. Is Dee Dee going to be there? How about Tom B. and his son? Any word on them?

Jay K.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOOOFST,

I may show up to watch, but my s/c will not be done and tuned until mid next week. Who will be the king of the dyno on sat??

martyb

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom B's at Road America with Butch the Snake's Porsche:
Dee Dee is hanging with her cousin for the day!
Casey,I planned it that way dog,can't have an outta towner stealing the show.lol.If those pistons had you they might be partying.
Alright boys/girls who's gonna kill that dynojet 248!

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey M,show up AM to hang for a bit.Yelled at PC about it yesterday,i'm sure it will be done well.If you show up just bring a check!
I'm bringing KRISPY KREME's!

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom B's at Road America with Butch the Snake's Porsche:
Dee Dee is hanging with her cousin for the day!
Casey,I planned it that way dog,can't have an outta towner stealing the show.lol.If those pistons had you they might be partying.
Alright boys/girls who's gonna kill that dynojet 248!

Haha, Ginobilli got 'em! That dude is awesome!

He gave me 6 stitches a few years back in Italy. Brought his elbows around when I was Locking him up all night! :p

I'll see you at the USG Sheetrock! :2tu:

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe I'll stop by with the slowbra. hehehe, see about putting a few vipers to shame lol j/k

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Calling out JOHNNY WALKER!Mr.Big #'s from Sound Performance.
I'll bet can't get within 5RW of SP's #'s.If you do i'll pay for the dyno.Between 5 & 10rw i'll pay $30.I Would like to see that beast pull anyhow! :headbang:

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toofast - I'll probably be on the ducati tomorrow morning getting some sun. I'm not planning on redyno'ing the car unless i do something else to it. As far as your bet goes, I'd rather lay money down on a race, you and me, or any other viper w/similar upgrades you can find. :D

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try to be by as early as possible, gotta full day tomorrow. 9AM is kind of late for a dyno...it'll be 80 degrees already!
--Manoj

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know if I will be there Scotty. Supposed to rain up here starting tonight and going through to tomorrow morning and rain down there tomorrow afternoon. I will have to see. I wasn't going to re-dyno my car anyways, I was just going to come and hang out.

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Were down to a slight chance of rain.unless its raining AM,WERE ON.
D,did you contact Butch the Snake?He's racing the Poorsche.I have his # if you need.
Com'on Magnet don't wuss out!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got back from China late last night. I'll drop by to hear some noise and smell some fumes....haven't got the spring thing worked out yet so I probably won't pull. Ciao.

martyb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wouldn't you know it, it was the host with the most, TOOOFST I believe had the highest numbers. I had a great time just hanging out. Some beautiful cars there on saturday.

martyb

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper