Illinois viper meeting - April 4

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First regular viper club meeting for Illinois is Wednesday of next week. I was just wondering who will be attending? Looking to put some names to some screen names.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If there is no precip, I probably will. the rear tires love the cold pavement...

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really wanted to be there for the meeting tonight but I had Tim Kerlin from The Plastic Surgeon do a race wrap on my Viper but due to a little too much wind he got a bit of a late start and it was 5:30 before he got done not quite enough time to drive 160 miles. :nono: Tomorrow I take her to Roanoke to have seat lowering kit put in and a fresh oil change to start out the season. Bought her last Nov 4th and only have 200 miles on her but I thought best to start with fresh oil.
Now what was the cool free giveway that I missed out on?
Rob :D

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested. Maybe Scott would like to go also? It would allow you guys to be with a local celebrity. :D :D :D LOL

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a bummer. I've had my first viper meeting in my calendar since the beginning of the year. I was really looking forward to checking things out and to find out about the racing schedule for this summer. I left work early to get ready only to come to find that one of my boxers had hurt his leg and could barely walk. It took me all of two seconds to know that I had to forego my first meeting to get him to the vet. xrays were negative so we just have to wait to see. Oh well, there is always next month. So what did I miss?

dogsandcindy.jpg

Pictured are Cindy, Thunder & Lightning.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The room was packed. We even had 19 vipers there, mine being one of them. The B/W crowd def dominated the parking lot. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960