Illustrated Upgrades Forum

V

Venomiss

I tried the "Alley" and didn't get any usefull information. Being a writer I didn't get any spelling or grammar corrections, which is unusual. And answering 'noob' questions I did manage to pile up quite a few negative rep points.

Learned a lot about **** there too. But nearly nothing about Vipers - that's where this site comes in. Less haters and actual useful info without being told to buy a vette.

Last month I almost took advantage of the $4,000 savings to VCA members on buying a new pickup. May pursue that savings in the future though.

I think the VCA is great and am looking forward to getting my raffle Viper next month since I bought the winning ticket.

When I attended a car show in Mission BC with a bunch of other VCA members we had free hotdogs and sausages under a tent while the other hundreds of "car crazies" were standing out in the rain. Attending the Revelstoke Rally I saved over $100 on my room charges, got a banquet, a VCA Tshirt, the wife got a door prize, 2nd place plaque, security guards watching the cars at night and met about 30 great people!

I can't recommend the VCA and it's benefits enough.

Ted
I love you man:D (Just don't tell the hubby..) Thank you for sharing your experience with the VCA. It's nice to hear about.