I'm back! Anybody wanna cruise or hang out?

Big Mac

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well after about 450 days of continual deployment I am finally home! I'm not sure I will be here long as it is storm season (wind/hail/tornado) but while I am home and the weather is nice I would like to hang out with my fellow viper owners and use the car some. Ive got to get it cleaned up a bit (no, seriously, it really needs it after living in Alabama for 6 months and a 700 mile ride on a flatbed trailer) but I could be ready to roll this evening or anytime this weekend. I will check back here throughout the day, call me if you have my number, or you can email me at [email protected]. I am up for whatever so just let me know!

P.S. I am in SERIOUS need of some REAL BBQ or Mexican food. LOL

Scott

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after about 450 days of continual deployment I am finally home! I'm not sure I will be here long as it is storm season (wind/hail/tornado) but while I am home and the weather is nice I would like to hang out with my fellow viper owners and use the car some. Ive got to get it cleaned up a bit (no, seriously, it really needs it after living in Alabama for 6 months and a 700 mile ride on a flatbed trailer) but I could be ready to roll this evening or anytime this weekend. I will check back here throughout the day, call me if you have my number, or you can email me at [email protected]. I am up for whatever so just let me know!

P.S. I am in SERIOUS need of some REAL BBQ or Mexican food. LOL

Scott

Great to have you back! If you find yourself down San Antonio way give me a call, we got the Mexican food covered!

A little tequila, some Ceviche de Camaron, Albondigas en Salsa Chipotle, throw in some Milanesa de Puerco, some more tequila, and you got one hell of a lunch!

Give me a ring and we can work something out

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm...want to stop by this Thursday or Saturday and check out the new pad and talk cars for while...if so, let me know, I will be home bound till Friday afternoon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte